ROTM: Encore Tour! DECEMBER 2007

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
everyone who sent applications in i thank you. everything has been set up for voting and voting will commence today and tomorrow and some of tuesday (or until all mod votes are accounted for, whichever comes first).

good luck to everyone!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
We get to vota at the end of the year, and that's good enough for me. This is the campaigning (trash talking) thread tho. I don't know if it influences the true voting or not. When is the "End of the year" anyway?

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I prefer the Mod only voting for the monthly ones. I bet there would be more popularity BS and feelings hurt if the voting were more public.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
When will the winner be announced??? I have to be at work by 2PM and I'm just hoping it'll be anounced before I go, if not I'm just going to have to wait till 10PM....Dammit! Haha

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
BorHor said:
Some time tomorrow. Since he started the voting a day late.

yeah...i was out of town and got back a day later then i thought i would...so move everything one day back.....

i will say that so far its a close race... no one has seperated themselves in the voting process thus far... LOTS of clean cars and LOTS of variation again this month.