Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

MAY​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

TANYA -AKA- TANYA

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE: I think the biggest reason Tanya won this month was because of the simplicity. Its a wonderful example of a MK2, in which its the first EVER to win ROTM on these forums. Heres hoping you keep up the good work on it and keep it clean for years to come. Congrats on the ROTM!

Name: Tanya
SM User Name: Tanya
Car Description: Sex!
Year/Color/Model: 1985 Black Celica Supra P-type

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Engine: 3.0 liter 6MGE, bored .030" over with high compression pistons (bringing ratio to 9.7:1)& fully balanced with an early 7MGTE crank and 7MGE connecting rods, 7M crank pulley & alternator. 5MGE head valve job & milled .005"

Induction: naturally aspirated with RabidChimp ceramic coated CAI and X-Over pipe

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Electronics: stock 5MGE ECU

Fuel: stock 182cc (soon 295cc), Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Exhaust: TRUST header, RabidChimp 2.5" merge collector, stock cat, 2.5" HKS midpipe, RabidChimp 2.5" tailpipe, Magnaflow dual outlet muffler

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Suspension: Ghetto lowered roughly 2" (heat treated springs)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Brakes: Stock

Interior: Nothing special

Sound: Engine music

Body: Custom clear turn signals, Euro/JDM rear marker vents customized with light. tinted tail lights

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Additional Info: No EGR, no air conditioning, no power steering, no cruise control, no washer fluid tank, no heater valve

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM:
I got this car in September of 2007 for FREE. Can't beat getting a running, driving black car for $0. The already battered 5MGE and automatic soon got tired of my abuse and started to burn oil while the slushbox slipped obnoxiously, so I started an engine build and gathered the parts necessary for a 5 spd swap. I am into the car now for about $1,500 and a couple of ounces of blood and sweat. I think I deserve to be a ROTM because I've put a lot of hard work and dedication into this car. Like me, she may not be the prettiest on the outside, but she sure has a heart of gold (or iron and aluminum alloy).

sm_photo_missing.jpg

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:

TANYA WILL BE RECEIVING A GIFT CERTIFICATE WORTH $100 TO DRIFTMOTION.COM!!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT DRIFTMOTIONS SITE AND SUPPORT THEM!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
THANK YOU!!!

I am very honored to be the first mk2 to make ROTM, this couldn't have been a better time for me with the cars "new" engine and first dyno runs. April and May have been good to me, as well as this forum!

I want to thank ForcedTorque, Defiant 7M, cuel and SupraGuy31 for hooking me up with 7M parts for my build and Aaron @ RabidChimp.com for letting me use his garage, tools and patience, and of course, the mods and admins who made this possible :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
SupraOfDoom;1024555 said:
Congrats, I want it.

You cannot has. It doesn't have a Regulus kit :sarcasm:

Thanks all! Hopefully all this attention will inspire some great track #s out of her this summer and better dyno #s also. :D

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
What do you mean, it's not the prettiest on the outside??????? The 85 hatch is So sexy, and a flawless looking black is pure sex. Oh, and You have a pretty nice outside yourself. Your engine bay is by far the best looking MKII bay I have seen. That timing cover just sets it off, as well as the CAI. Your car is definitely wothy of it's prize!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Congrats Tanya!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Your car is simply stunning!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: