Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

MARCH​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

ERIC L. -AKA- LILAZNI3OUY

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE: This car stood out from the rest with the attention to detail. It has all the right parts in all the right places. The body kit fits the car nicely and the engine bay is very clean. Eric you have done a great job with this car. I can only hope you havent run out of things to do to keep perfecting this vehicle. Congrats on winning! You have earned it!

Name: Eric Lam
SM User Name: Lilazni3uoy
Year/Color/Model: 1989, Flint Grey Mica, Supra Turbo,

Induction: Garret GT-3582R, 24x12x4 ETS Intercooler, Custom 3” Downpipe, Tial 44mm, Wastegate, Blitz Super- Sound BOV, K& N Filter

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Electronics: Apexi Safc-2, AEM Wideband, Greddy Boost Cut Controller, Greddy Turbo Timer, HKS EVC EZ II, HKS F-con Piggyback, Custom Headlight Retrofit HID

Fuel: Mk4 550cc Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Koyo Radiator, Flex A-lite Fans, Jawsgear 1 Piece Aluminum
Driveshaft, RPS TWIN DISC CARBON/CARBON, Greddy Pulleys, (Alt, Water Pump, Power Steering) Greddy Oil Cap, TTC Performance Idler Pulley, Custom Billet Spark Plug Cover, Drift Motion Special Radiator Hoses

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Exhaust: Custom Downpipe, Tanabe SMH

Suspension: Tein SS Coilovers & Cusco Front Strut Bar

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Brakes: Hawk Pads, GoodRidge SS Brake Lines

Interior: Complete Targa Shadow Grey Interior Swap, Nardi Deep Dish Steering
Wheel, Custom Led Climate Control, & Instrument Panel, Complete Led Retrofit, TRD Shift Knob, Jza70 Tach, , Defi D Link , Defi BF Boost Gauge

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sound: Sony Cd Player

Body: Shine Auto 3 Hole Lip, Sides Rear And Whale Tail, Kevin M Sunshade, Euro Turn Signals, Euro Manual Folding Mirrors,2.5 Twin Turbo front badge, 2.5 Twin Turbo R rear badge(Rear Sider Marker Removal) Front Jdm Sidemarker, Jdm Tail Lights Jdm License Plate Relocator, , Jaws Gear Aluminum IC Block Off Plate, 18” 3 Piece Work Equip With DDC LIP Chrome, Rear Windshield Wiper Delete, Antenna Delete, Brand New Oem Foglights

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM:

I've seen this car my entire life as I can remember it, finally taking it in my hands in 2004, and it has been a long journey building this car up, I look back at all the things I’ve done. And I feel that I’ve done a lot and I put a car together the way I want. With changing the color of the paint to swapping out the interior, it was just labor of love building the mk3 I feel I always wanted.

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:

ERIC WILL BE RECEIVING A CUSTOM BILLET CPS COVER!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT ARIZONA PERFORMANCE'S SITE AND SUPPORT THEM!

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I've said it before and I'll say it again Eric...You have in my eyes the perfect Supra!!! I absolutely love your car. Congrats on your win!!!

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
thank you guys, means a lot to me coming from ya'll! and i know how you guys are picky when it comes to a clean mk3 :naughty:! thanks again, i know i had some tough competition, there were some clean !! mk3's that were lining next to me!

gotta give big thanks to my homie vine!

Last edited:

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
lol, Eric deserve's this his car is hawt!

Next time I'm taking the bowling trophy. I wish I was as lucky, Just needs a sick intierior and swap.