NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
thanks guys for all the comments

Zumtizzle;971905 said:
Saw it today.

Beautiful Car. :love:

Also Glanced at Jeff's car. :love:

Too bad the Jaws team looked Busy or I'd be like hey. haha

yea we were a bit busy or else i'd chat with you for a bit heh i had a job to finish so i quickly found the mounts but yeah man, you should go out to sac raceway when we go!

gtsfirefighter;971833 said:
Really? There are way more beaters including mine. Your car is pretty damn hot. Don't be so damn modest and admit your car is the shit! I give extra kudos just for it being grey. I had a nice grey car once, but I digress....:nono: Congratulations!!!!!

i see to many flaws that many don't heehehehee

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
You, Jay, and Nick Stonawski have the best lookin Mkiii's on SM that I've seen so far. No offense to anyone's I haven't seen cause I'm probably too blind. I can only dream of having a Supra that can even be half of yours man. Quick question though, how do I tell you and Nick apart? Cause your cars look basically the same, but I know Nick's 2J and you're 1J... is that pretty much it?

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
lilazni3uoy;973030 said:
color, front lip, i got rear hatch visor he don't i got chrome equips he don't heehehehehehehe sorry nick ahahah but yeah there are lot of in depth specs that are different from nick

What's the color difference? lol They both look Graphite/Mica to me... weird. Well your car is definitely in my top 3 favorites ever, and I have some pretty damn high standards. Keep it up and post some videos/direct us to your youtube page soon!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I love the car too, I always said if I ever was going to respray one day it would be Gunmetal Grey / very similar to Aznboys... love the colour on our Supra's.

Congrats on your win.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats on winning ROTM and congrats on owning a perfect supra. Grey is my second favorite color for the MKIII's. I love everything about your car and the pictures make it look like it's brand new. The only thing I would have changed would be the pepsi in the back. Mt.Dew and Dr. Pepper FTW................:biglaugh:

Thanks for mentioning my name in that group of three Mr. GTE.............:bowdown:

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
suprahero;973059 said:
Congrats on winning ROTM and congrats on owning a perfect supra. Grey is my second favorite color for the MKIII's. I love everything about your car and the pictures make it look like it's brand new. The only thing I would have changed would be the pepsi in the back. Mt.Dew and Dr. Pepper FTW................:biglaugh:

Thanks for mentioning my name in that group of three Mr. GTE.............:bowdown:

No problem. I don't personally know you at all, cause I've apparently managed to stay off the noob radar of a lot of the well known guys around here, but your car on the other hand is literally EVERYWHERE and I can't look away when it pops up.:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^Jays car is everywhere on this sight because he pays the mods and us members to post pictures of it.:biglaugh:

Eric your car is beautiful!! I like how you also shaved the front emblem and winshield squirters from the hood, all very simple classy delete's.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
lilazni3uoy;973030 said:
color, front lip, i got rear hatch visor he don't i got chrome equips he don't heehehehehehehe sorry nick ahahah but yeah there are lot of in depth specs that are different from nick

ya there are some small difference here and there. but if we park together the diffrences are more noticeble. We look similar cause we both have good taste in modifying. ;)

Eric keeps all the Imports roaming NorCal in check and i handle SoCal. We make all of California think the same car is everywhere smackin' the taste out of peoples mouth when they fu@K with us on the highways!

oh ya... i can shoot 5 foot flames, got wider fenders and wheels, and have the white boy driver mod too! :naughty:

grats Eric!

To help those that dont see a difference this shoudl help. From SILV '07:

Eric:
SILV07-show-157.jpg

Me:
SILV07-show-152.jpg

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Did you guys plan that out? The look.
I used to look at pics of these cars and would be like, What the hell, 1J 2J, are there two cars or which motor is currently in..

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
Supra28;973967 said:
Did you guys plan that out? The look.
I used to look at pics of these cars and would be like, What the hell, 1J 2J, are there two cars or which motor is currently in..

i really got inspired by nicks car, i really did not like the bomex body kit until i saw his car in person, i stuck with the 1jz because i think it's good enough for me. I originally wanted to paint my car black, but due to my painters lack of wanting to paint black, so i picked my 2nd choice for color and that was the toyota mica grey, i saw it on the lexus ls400 and it looked awesome so i decided to go with that color, and it just so happen i got the bomex body kit from shineauto, and then work equips............................:naughty: so yea thats how the story goes for me! but nicks car is a big inspiration to fix up my supra, and he remembers it, the car was not very well taken care of !!

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
^^^^Hell ya. Eric bought this thing from the Devil himself straight outta hell. If u think his car looks good now, just wait. I know Eric has more tricks up his sleeve. :p

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Dang Eric.... congrats man. I just saw this today. I just wonder where the CPS cover will fit lol ?
This car has definitely seen a lot of changes from what it was before, interior and exterior wise.I've seen it transformed in the last couple of years in person and definitely done tastefully and ofcourse he had to endure those laughs and put up with shit from some of us. hehe.
This car definitely drives as well as having the good look s :).
Good work man......definitely deserving.

Moe.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
Nick Stonawski;974671 said:
^^^^Hell ya. Eric bought this thing from the Devil himself straight outta hell. If u think his car looks good now, just wait. I know Eric has more tricks up his sleeve. :p

i'm probably just going to enhance the body a bit molding some stuff on the front bumper, carbon fibering some stuff up and highly, highly some new whels :naughty:

suprastanger507mgte;974963 said:
Dang Eric.... congrats man. I just saw this today. I just wonder where the CPS cover will fit lol ?
This car has definitely seen a lot of changes from what it was before, interior and exterior wise.I've seen it transformed in the last couple of years in person and definitely done tastefully and ofcourse he had to endure those laughs and put up with shit from some of us. hehe.

moe you get your car up and you will rotm to!

Moe.

aznwaterboy;975509 said:
Nice on the ROTM win, time to break into the 12s in the 1/4mile now. Hurry up lol!

12's? hell 11.6! right before the roll cage hahha

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
Nick Stonawski;974671 said:

i'm probably just going to enhance the body a bit molding some stuff on the front bumper, carbon fibering some stuff up and highly, highly some new whels :naughty:

suprastanger507mgte;974963 said:

Moe.

moe you get your car up and you will rotm to!

aznwaterboy;975509 said:
Nice on the ROTM win, time to break into the 12s in the 1/4mile now. Hurry up lol!

12's? hell 11.6! right before the roll cage hahha

thanks guys for the comments!