Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
2382940585_291d7ba86f.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That looks like a Chevelle or some form of Chevrolet that's seen better days. Hopefully Jakes car won't get quite that neglected...........crosses fingers.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
OMG, where do I start... Yes Chris, I was quite drunk when I wrote those bulletins... Hangin over the key board, chicken pecking drunken messages... Oh yeah...

My car isnt quite as bad as that pic Mike, lmao... However I can draw in the dust, so thats sad...

Build list: wiring... the end... Oh, and lower radiator pipe... I need a 90 degree 1 1/4" coupler and a straight 1 1/4"... As for the wiring, I need to wire up my battery, my gauge cluster and all my after market gauges, then wire in my AEM and sensors... I need someone to tell me how to wire an automatic wiring harness into a manual tranny... *speed sensor and reverse lights*

I tried to custom mold my ProSport gauges into my dash cluster, but I dont wanna screw with the soldering crap... The gauges are so deep, I have to solder jumper wires behind the gauges, and I just dont feel like doing that... So I bought an 87 gauge cluster with 87,xxx miles on it for $4... Yep, $4... I found something interesting... The gauge cluster that is in my car has 75,xxx miles, so I swapped the speedo... I then noticved that something was different from my original cluster and the new one... Did you guys know that they have a different gauge cluster designs? The 87 cluster has different needles, and there are little ticks between all the numbers, where as the cluster that was in my car its blank between the numbers... *make sense?* Also, my car had TEMS buttons, but no TEMS lights ont he dash... So I figured out that the gauge cluster IN my car is not the one that came with the car... Im think ing it came from an 89+... Pretty ghey... I like the needles on the 89+, so I swapped the needles and used the pre89 gauges, except I used the 75,xxx mile speedo, which also goes up to 160mph, where the other one goes to 150... I learned something new... :)

Ok, I talked to Hal the other day, and it was funny... See, 15 minutes prior to him calling me, I was like, thats it, Im tired of this, if this car isnt running by november, that's 3 years, Im parting it, and buying one that runs... Im tired of it... Then Hal calls... So he's thinking in september, before huntin season, come down and we get the car started.. So... Chris, Scott, Justin, and anyone else.................. September be ready... *please... I need you* :D:D:D

Oh, I sold my 5Zigen wheels... I need new ones... Right now she's sittin on 300Z wheels... I sold my wheels for $850... And that money is going back into wheels... I just wanted something different... Black with polished lip, 17X10 rears... Any suggestions?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Chris, I dont wanna do 18s because I want some side wall for my drag radials... I really wanna doa 315 drag radial...

Lil Miss, if my supra buddies come through for me, like I hope they will, then yes, there should be something good coming in sept... It will give me the time I need to make the money I need to get the last few things... And if work keeps goin the way it has, holy smokes it picked up for me big time lately, then I will definitely have the moneys...

Buck, no threat... Im getting THAT frustrated... And yes, there are 300Z wheels on it, and one of them is flat and wont hold air for more than a day, so that makes it look even more homeless than the chrome peeling off them, lol...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Reign_Maker;1058996 said:
Ok, tomorrow Im going to take a pic of me in front of the car holding a sign that says: I STILL HAVE IT! So you guys dont think I misplaced it somewhere, lol...

................ ok. So like, when's this gonna happen, you slacker? Hmm?

One pic and can't even manage that! SHEESH :sarcasm:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tanya;1109630 said:
................ ok. So like, when's this gonna happen, you slacker? Hmm?

One pic and can't even manage that! SHEESH :sarcasm:
Im baiting you into coming here to spank me... I mean, slap me... Whatever, just come touch me... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

gixxer750;1109657 said:
he's waiting on Hal and I to come finish it for him... lol
FINALLY! You understand... ;)