Red Supra build 500~WHP

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
That looks to be the older style manifold design. It works but the turbo sits so far back that a downpipe is hard to clear. I mean it's doable, I ran it awhile back but just keep the clearance issue in mind.

Other than that it's looking good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
Ill keep that in mind thanks hopefully it clears. Btw thanks

i really wanna get the engine in the car its a big boost for me to finish the project.

Aluminum plate for the coils is being made soon should get it by Monday. Im going with a quarter inch aluminium plate. Then i am going to get some aluminium tubes and have the centers machined out for the spacers.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
1 valve cover finished
2hoixd1.jpg

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
Not complete yet.

311vsqq.jpg

2d1qo38.jpg

am8kl3.jpg

iwm6bo.jpg

wmmdue.jpg

Also ported and polished the ebay manifold a bit.
The hollow aluminum tubes for the coils and the base stand are gonna be made soon.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
So my daily driver was rear ended right now and it had a bunch of supra parts in the trunk
a29mcp.jpg

it was parked in front of my house and a drunk driver hit it, was 2 neighbors over in their front lawn.

Last edited:

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Raggan;2079423 said:
So my daily driver was rear ended right now and it had a bunch of supra parts in the trunk
a29mcp.jpg

it was parked in front of my house and a drunk driver hit it, was 2 neighbors over in their front lawn.
Ouch! Too bad all those parts were in there, hope your insurance covers the car and any damaged parts that aren't use able

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Eek! Hopefully insurance will cover all the parts.

Your build has a lot in common with my next build. Similar power goals and a lot of overlapping parts. I'm going to get it lightly modded (~300-350 whp) while I prep for a 500+hp build.

The rattle canned engine bay looked real nice - I'll probably do the same if I can find a good paint.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
suprarx7nut;2079440 said:
Eek! Hopefully insurance will cover all the parts.

Your build has a lot in common with my next build. Similar power goals and a lot of overlapping parts. I'm going to get it lightly modded (~300-350 whp) while I prep for a 500+hp build.

The rattle canned engine bay looked real nice - I'll probably do the same if I can find a good paint.
thanks sorry didn't mean to ignore you, I just got a lot on the go.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
trying to get the supra back on the road as a daily driver now, cuz i don't have money to buy another car atm. icbc is screwing me around gonna take for ever

line lock installed just gotta wire the switch bleed the brakes

2hyi6gp.jpg

m9t8nr.jpg

atgcy.jpg

car's mostly assembled just need the engine now....

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
your paint is so red it looks like that is photoshopped

one question, but it looks like you installed the line lock before the stock front/rear bias valve? won't that not work properly? assuming it's a non-ABS car? looks like you should have installed it after, right before your T fitting.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
It was an ABS car, but i deleted it wasn't working in the first place. I'm pretty sure it will work just fine, probably would have been the smarter idea then i wouldn't even need the T. thanks for the advice.