rear seat speaker pod.

C7carbon

Banned - Unresolved Disputes
Jul 25, 2009
california
Hi guys, i wanted to show you the speaker pods we made for my supra, the pods replace the upholstery panel, its also a closed pod so the speaker is self contained in the pod. Fits most of the 6.5 speaker out there and wont intefer with people sitting in the back.
if there is interest i might reproduce them.
lmk, Paulo.

p1485539_1.jpg

p1485539_2.jpg

p1485539_3.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
wow, I like it!!

Would you produce these in unpainted form, or will you offer them wrapped in interior-matching vinyl.?

also, can you make a sunken in version, so we can hide the speakers? (don't want any assholes breaking in when seeing these things)

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Wow, those look nice! That's kinda what Iwanted to do for my 6x9's, but I don't have any experience, so it's gonna be a long road for me. If the price is right, I'd be in for a set. How much were you thinking?

C7carbon

Jul 25, 2009
california
RazoE;1485566 said:
wow, I like it!!

Would you produce these in unpainted form, or will you offer them wrapped in interior-matching vinyl.?

also, can you make a sunken in version, so we can hide the speakers? (don't want any assholes breaking in when seeing these things)

i see 2 finishes being available, grain like finish with primer over it so you can paint them with interior paint depending on your color or wraped in vinyl one color for more money, that can be painted to match also.
shown in the grain like version which looks better in person, i also need the right shade of gray.
i wish we could sunk the speakers but the seat belt and the actual body is right there, looks bigger in the pics though.
Paulo.

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
Broo...!! That's sweet! Are you going to start making them? If you are, count me in for 3 pairs. And let us know how much too. They look real good....

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Very nice, and great idea. Would be nice to replace at the same time the 6.5" pods get done for the front in the GB. I might be in depending on the $$$ of them.

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
That looks pretty sweet. I would be interested as well. I'm guessing this location would sound a lot better than the stock location? I would like to see some pics with speakers installed.

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
Those look awesome, i'd deff be interested. Would smaller sized pods be available? Maybe a 4.5"?

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
I would deffinately be interested, get us a quote! They would sell quick, and CF to match my A pillars! I've got an idea though, say you make the hole 4" with enough space left to be cut out to 6.5", it would suit everyone from 4"-6.5" speakers...

C7carbon

Jul 25, 2009
california
we are looking to make a group buy with these at 150.00 a set for fiberglass, i would need 10 buyers with money sent for 10 sets.
we will be able to make 3-4 sets per week when the tool is finalized.
let me know thoughts on pricing and such, Thanks.
Paulo.