rare supra

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Ive seen that cream colored leather in a red 92 that was up for sale in California all original. So we know they do exsist, looked like to be honest.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
As for the car in the ad, it does look original, paint looks like 4J7 to me (only sold in 89).

RazoE;1077359 said:
it is, one year only, aside from the White packages and the Turbo A's, it was the only pre 91 car with body colored moldings...

Well, there's actually 3 different colours of pre-89 moulding, and if the car happens to be close to the colour of the moulding, it's pretty close.

Same goes for some of the other 89-90 mouldings, some of them are pretty close, like this one.

My blue 88 is pretty close:
exterior6.jpg

exterior1.jpg

Jeff

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
yeah, but competely color (colour for you:D) matched...

I remember Joe/Kyle's 89 had light blue molding, but it didn't match exactly...

my girl's 86.5 has blue tinted molding, but it's definitely an off blue...

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
Im pretty sure I saw one like it. It was ugly poop brown and the paint was baked and it actualy looked like a pice of poop. the guy said factory paint but who knows?

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
I had an ex Girlfriend that had an ugly ass brown and a brown interior on a supra but could SWEAR it was an 88 front end on that car...it was a LONG time ago and i have a crap memory so it MAY have been an 89. Th interior color was nice tho.

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
For some reason I can only picture a guy with a Burt Reynolds mustache and big blue blocker sunglasses driving in that color combo...maybe throw in some visible chest hair also.