Random Thoughts I

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
-I'm still looking for a 1jz front clip...I should have bought a SC300. Soarer clips are so plentiful. :3d_frown:

-Looking at Kai's post, I need to ask him what overclocking program he uses..

-I'm hungry

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I'm hungry too. I brought a can of fruit to work to eat and a can opener. Unforunately, the can opener is old as fuck and won't open the can. >:|

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
hungry, horny and hurting.

the three usual "H"s for me, lol.

edit* thought I would add that a 6MGE flipped over on the engine stand fast yesterday and slammed me in the leg, that's why I hurt.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
This thread is going to fail and SC is most likley going to ban everyone of us that post in it.

Everytime I add up how much its going to cost to do the build I want I wonder why my wife just doesnt leave me for being stupid.

What kind of dumbass would spend all that time and money to repaint a Supra Gay Blue for a second time???

I think I will go to KFC for lunch today, that sounds good!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I wonder why women can get away with murder when they are on the rag.....

I wonder if my GF remembered the evil stuff she said to me last night....

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JustAnotherVictim said:
Are your massive biceps broken?

Apparently.

Damn, I wish we had the multi-quote feature :(

Not all women get away with shit on their rag, my BF doesn't treat me any differently. If I cry, he ignores me just like usual :biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Tanya said:
Apparently.

Damn, I wish we had the multi-quote feature :(

Not all women get away with shit on their rag, my BF doesn't treat me any differently. If I cry, he ignores me just like usual :biglaugh:

LOL, I wish I could use the /ignore feature, but my brain was never had one built in.

ditto on the multi-quote...I think Im going to start a Suggestions Multi-quote thread! Thats if there isnt one yet

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
I'm thinking buffet at the Pizza Hut.

I have spent so much money on the supra(s). I could have had a lot more stuff with a lot less heartache.

Why is my wife such a bitch? (see above thought) Why am I such an asshole?

I wonder who's on Leno tonight.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Tanya said:
hungry, horny and hurting.

the three usual "H"s for me, lol.

edit* thought I would add that a 6MGE flipped over on the engine stand fast yesterday and slammed me in the leg, that's why I hurt.
You're starting to sound like a man! I did that with my 7M on the last rebuild. Had to crawl back into the house to lick my wounds for a day before I was willing to go back out and do battle again.

Random thoughts... tomato soup with chunks of melted parmesan in it is awesome. Needs a little dill weed, though.

Found a good picture of a Mk1 Supra and a 2000GT this morning. :)

I'm seriously considering building the Mk2 Supra fonts to go along with the Mk3 one. And maybe even the Mk4 one later, but that would be a pain because it has upper and lower case letters.

I won a certificate for my car once - Garage Queen. I was competing against a bunch of Mk2s. :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Here's my next random thought after coming back from the bathroom.

Why do they call it taking a shit if you don't take it anywhere? Shouldn't they call it leaving a shit?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OneJoeZee said:
Here's my next random thought after coming back from the bathroom.

Why do they call it taking a shit if you don't take it anywhere? Shouldn't they call it leaving a shit?

I say that all the time, but I say Im gonna make a deposit in the bank.