Random Thoughts I

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i gotta take a shit and maybe they say take a shit because you take the shit to the bathroom... id rather take it there then leave it in my pants... but i see your point... i will think about this as i make a deposit to the porcelain goddess

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Random thought for the moment: How in the hell did this turn into taking a dump? Damned you other Joe....lol

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
i feel like shit. my 2 cousins came to visit us from texas, but there is a catch. one of them has the flu. now my whole family has it. i have it the worst.

...and sunkist(in a can) is the shiznit.

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
OMG..yall talking about the N64 version. That's still one of my favorite multi-player shooters of all time..

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
I just did a tax return estimate and it is looking mighty favorable... *thumbs up*

*getting ready to bask in 2.5 goodness*

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Joe, my engine will soon be to shiney for my brother's approval..............:nono:

Tanya, seems like some of the local Washington supra guys could help you with a couple of your H's...........:dunno:

I guess I'm just willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for a supra goddess............:naughty:

Ryan, if we all get banned, I'm blaming you. I don't know why, and I don't even think you deserve it, but I'm still going to blame you...............:evil2:

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Hey Jay....I don't know if you knew this or not but when I finally get the clip, I'm sending it to your house...lmao.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SupraDerk said:
I should've let that cougar (not the animal ;) ) that was chasing me last night catch me...
She might have been an animal. Never run from a cougar, unless she weighs more than you.............:naughty:
The1 said:
Hey Jay....I don't know if you knew this or not but when I finally get the clip, I'm sending it to your house...lmao.
Great, Vonda needs a 1jz...................:biglaugh:

Send it on, I'll help you install it if you need some.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
Tanya, seems like some of the local Washington supra guys could help you with a couple of your H's...........:dunno:

I'm somehow not surprised.

Damnit, I don't wanna be awake yet