Random Thoughts I

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Random thoughts for a Monday morning...

- "titties! Tough, tough titties!" (our chant for Sat night is still stuck in my head)

- Why do I have so much work to do????

- Why can't the coffee shop find lids that fit properly?

- I really wish i didn't wear 6 inch heels on sat night

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I was fine until I had to jump out the back of my friend's 2 door truck... Thanks to a fire extinguisher, the seat didn't go forward enough and i very ungracefully fell out on my ass... Due to the amount of beverages consumed, it was hilarious until i woke up the next morning unable to walk...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Quit being gay emo.
:biglaugh:

Random thoughts of a not so attractive redneck.

1. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

2. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

3. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

4. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

5. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

6. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

7. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

8. Please let Vixens 7m go together smoothly and not make loud noises at startup.

Why was I born with a face only a mother could love?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
1. Please don't let Vixen's 7m go together smoothly and make loud noises at startup so Jay has to put a 1J in it.

1. Please don't let Vixen's 7m go together smoothly and make loud noises at startup so Jay has to put a 1J in it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
BlackMKIII said:
1. Joe is a funny guy.........correct
2. Vixen deserves a 1JZ.........also correct
3. Kyle is a gay Emo............don't know about this one.
4. Taco Bell gives me gas...........totally agree