raced a eclipse and a probe

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
here it goes, i headed to seattle thurs night for black out shopping at the outlets and on my way back to the hotel at 3AM from the outlets this 02-04 v6 eclipse was tailgating me for a while and i was already going 60mph. then he pulled up beside me and cruised beside me for a while and then he stared at my car and he dropped a gear to pull but before he had a chance to get pass my hood i dropped into forth and by the time i got to 85mph i was about 3car lenghts infront where it was already over and i proved my point. but he didnt get it that his cars slow! he pulled beside me again and this ford probe also went beside him so there was 3 now and these guys think there cars fast but i guess a stock looking supra with no turbo badge is slow enough for them to race, but this time the eclipse honked 3 times!!!!, they both took of and i just cruised with them on 5th to give them a chance but it got boring so i dropped to 4th again and pulled away from both of them like they were standing still! :evil2:. i have a video but it wasnt that great as it was recorded from a camera.

mods:

hmmm stock with a bic dp, 3In test pipe , hks hi-power exhaust stock boost.:sarcasm:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Nice! :) It's amazing, really. These kids just don't understand that if you hand it to them the first time, chances are it'll happen again anytime thereafter. :)

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
good kill man... some kids just dont learn... for instance if im at a light and i KNOW the car next to me can kill me i dont even bother... when it turns green i just sit there for an extra second... then they just look really stupid when they take off and nobody is with them. i just laugh

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
yeah i just don't understand why people under estimate my completely stock looking teal machine:evil2:, after 1 try and i now i lost i just don't both a second time lol, you'll just look like a fool at the end.

shenron, i did that yesterday these cool guys in a integra reving his engine beside me at a light and i slowly creep up and once the light turn'd green he took off and i just sat there for a second or 2 and he got pulled over from a unmarked cop behind him hahahah!! i just slowly drove pass him and laughed.:naughty:

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
arizzle;1192650 said:
yeah i just don't understand why people under estimate my completely stock looking teal machine:evil2:, after 1 try and i now i lost i just don't both a second time lol, you'll just look like a fool at the end.

shenron, i did that yesterday these cool guys in a integra reving his engine beside me at a light and i slowly creep up and once the light turn'd green he took off and i just sat there for a second or 2 and he got pulled over from a unmarked cop behind him hahahah!! i just slowly drove pass him and laughed.:naughty:

thats awesome... there is a time and a place for eveything... thats not one of them lol. did you see the cop ahead of time or did you just get lucky with that one? think you could have taken the integra?

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
JDMMA70;1192674 said:
i wanna see the video =D
i would post the video but you dont even see the eclipse :evil2: lol, just a quick glimpse then im gone lol. but i have a video of him doing a loser cruise lol, and passes mee after its done lol.

shenronzero;1192670 said:
thats awesome... there is a time and a place for eveything... thats not one of them lol. did you see the cop ahead of time or did you just get lucky with that one? think you could have taken the integra?

yeah i passed cop coming to the red lol, i guess he didn't realize it in time, well a full packed 2dr integra gsr i can take, it was the newer ones the dc2's ive raced a DA gsr off the line and beat him no problem,

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I had a similar situation the other night-
I was driving back to Atlanta from Charlotte, and this dude in a neon
keeps coming up along side me and tearing off. Mind you- this is a POS base model neon, not an SRT-4 or anything. And to top it off, it's raining out! What a tard. he got tired after 4 'pace n' pulls' along side me, so no harm done, but please- a 100hp Neon? That's just insulting.

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
supraguy@aol;1193189 said:
keeps coming up along side me and tearing off. Mind you- this is a POS base model neon, not an SRT-4 or anything. And to top it off, it's raining out! What a tard. he got tired after 4 'pace n' pulls' along side me, so no harm done, but please- a 100hp Neon? That's just insulting.

thats just idiotic... in the rain? really? i would have slowed down so that dumbass didnt hit me.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC

hah yeah pos car drives are always funny, they always think they got fast cars!
i wounder how long it took him to hit 100 mph probably 15min lol!:naughty:
the best are the cavalier guys!:sarcasm:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com

is your supra red? cuz i kno when i was goin to sc, i seen a red mkiii supra.

When i was in my na, I had suv's tryin to race me...
Carter, J.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
I take offence to this story, i have a 96 probe and its FAST!!! U wouldnt stand a chance against it.

HA HA HA Just kidding.. but seriously i have one.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
pgiller;1196192 said:
I take offence to this story, i have a 96 probe and its FAST!!! U wouldnt stand a chance against it.

HA HA HA Just kidding.. but seriously i have one.

hahah, didn't seem fast after i beat it :evil2::biglaugh:
yeah I've driven a few didn't like how they felt but as a DD would be good i guess.

good job kicking eclipses ass! and the probe, but don't brag about the probe lol

man i saw this person driving an eclipse all crazy at my school. my supra is on jackstands and they slowly creep up to my parking spot and say "hey is it turbo" I don't answer and just look down and say "hey are those drums"
:}

i hate when ppl think they have a fast car especially with drum breaks!!!!!

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
With drum breaks? what does braks have to do with having a fast car? I had a badass 89 mustang that had drum breaks.

well i believe the sporty models of eclipses come with all wheel disc brakes.
i have definitely seen some All wheel disc eclipses. so i'm pretty sure this was the base model.

i may be wrong, but usually the base model is the slowest! from my experience all wheel disc stop much quicker than drum breaks.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
well there are few fast eclipse's with drum rears, the newer models that come with rear disc are the v6 models, and a large portion of them are auto.