raced a eclipse and a probe

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I wouldn't have wasted my gas on either one...I am done with those days. I would have just kept on cruising. Unless he really pissed me off and kept going back and forth, revving, and all that. Then maybe. But prolly not.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
03bamaGT;1199928 said:
I wouldn't have wasted my gas on either one...I am done with those days. I would have just kept on cruising. Unless he really pissed me off and kept going back and forth, revving, and all that. Then maybe. But prolly not.

haha yeah i knoe but this guy was just getting really annoying, he tailed me for about 10min, i changed lanes and he would follow then he went beside me and pulled and slowed down like he was asking for it that why i did it lol. but yeah same here i would bother unless im in a crummy mood or this guys a total dink!

JMofIRW- but yeah theres no point of you racing him. you already know what the outcome is going to be, just save it for something faster! lol

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
WhtMa71;1199934 said:
I wonder what that looked like..Two Probes racing a Eclipse... ;):sarcasm:
haha yeah the guy probably got cunfused! but the better looking probe won:evil2:

BlackMKIII;1199935 said:
It's fun to put assholes in their place.
yeah i agree it's fun especially when there asking for it.:sarcasm:

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
lol, ya its pointless to race cars like that unless they just piss you off. I'v gotten to the point where hondas and eclipeses come up next to me and rev and look over at me to go, and i just look over and them and shake my head, like your a dumb ass. lol

just the other day i was out running arrands and it was raining. Some kid in a lowered integra comes up next to me and starts reving really high. I was like WTF?? its raining!! my supra barely gets traction on dry pavement, wet road = FAIL. So the integra took off and i never did anything.

Heres a better story, i was cruising through town and this green civic hatchback with a giant fart can was in front of me, he hadn't noticed me yet. Then a kid in a scion came up beside me and then went up beside the kid in the civic. I guess they knew each other cause they started talking out their windows. the guy in the scion pointed back to my car while talking to the guy in the civic. im guessing he was sayin, HEY THERES A SUPRA BEHIND YOU!!! lol because after he pointed the guys in the civic were hanging out their windows looking back at my car. then another one of their buddies pulls up beside me and is like Hey is that thing fast?? me being annoyed by them i didn't reply, i simply showed them..lol right after he asked that i just looked forward and down shifted to second gear, i was going about 40-43mph, down to second and got on it, the back end just got squirrly on me and i hear the guy next to me yell, HOLY SHIT! lol and i took off. it was priceless as i flew by all the ricers.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
^^^^ haha thats classic! but rain and speed = BIG FAIL!!! lol, if you can go WOT in the rain and not slip your cars not fast! heheh people just underestimate a stock looking supra! you just dont know what they'll have under the hood,

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
ya my car is completly stock lookin on the outside except for my giant 4in exhaust LOL.. i think that kinda hints at the idea i have some power. haha

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
No one ever tries to race me when im in the Supra.. But of course when in driving the DD everyone and their momma wants to race me.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
I have a 96 probe 4cyl, well me and the misses went out to watch a movie. While sitting at a red light this nasty soundin camaro pulls up next to me and started reving the already mean sounding car. I dont get it i have a 4cyl and at the most a 6 but its fwd. What kind of race was he expecting?? Anyways, I got a big laugh when the light turned green because I took off like a bat out of hell and he killed it! hahahaha.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
i can top those, try a 94ish sentra. the fucker kept revving amd slowing down, then speeding up, honkin' the horn 3 times.

he was relentless, so I finally gave it to him. I shut it down at 140mph. By then, he was no where to be seen.

after like 2 minutes, he finally catches up and flashes his hazard lights.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
i just hate it when big chevy,fords and dodge's try to race you at a light cause there TD!! lol but its ok now there gunna need a bail out! lol

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
arizzle;1201267 said:
i just hate it when big chevy,fords and dodge's try to race you at a light cause there TD!! lol but its ok now there gunna need a bail out! lol

wheres the video :cry: