Proof People Take The Internet Too Seriously

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
So, this forum that my brother posts on, found this video of this guy on YouTube... Its like a video discussion about Total Forced loneliness (I think?)..Its where these guys are forced to be lonely and not get chicks because they're fat.. Chicks only want good looking guys, etc etc.. Well I guess this dude got wind of them having a shit storm of laughter about it on their forum OT... So this is his "response".... Its freaking priceless.. This dude went as far to screen save the thread and post it on Photobucket for people to read.. I almost pissed myself laughing.. (This is a link to the thread that the dude is talking about: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f75/l-o-l-fess-up-how-many-you-suffer-true-forced-loneliness-776808/ )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHYyx9mrBsM

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Om nom nom?

That guy is WAY too big. Now i'm a fairly big guy myself, but jesus, that guy takes the piss - at least i can bend over to tie my shoes, run for a bus and walk up a flight of stairs without needing a forklift...

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
homer-simpson-fat.jpg

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
They are just all a bunch of cry babies. I agree with some of the people that are posting. My saying is that any guy can get any girl at any given time, you just have to know what she wants and or be something she wants. They just haven't found the girl that wants them and sitting behind a monitor is not going to get anything accomplished.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I know.. Its like "Dude, You're the only CONSTANT in the equation.. Its not as much about him losing weight to get chicks (he should lose it for his health), as it is about him strengthening his positive points and correcting his negatives. I bet if he focused on his positive points, that he is a handsome guy, he seems pretty intelligent, maybe a sense of humor?, then he can build some positive self esteem and confidence.. That is what is sexy to a lot of women.. Blaming others for problems that were started by yourself, isnt sexy at all.. I dont think this dude understands it, or wants to accept it.. He just wants an excuse to not correct himself, because its going to require a lot of work.. I think we're all guilty of it at one point or the other..