Project Clean 87

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I un-did the wiring for the fog lights a day or 2 ago and today I flushed my brake and clutch system with ATE Superblue with Cats help and still have 300ish ml left. I also got my manifold bolted on. Had to swap one of the 17mm nuts with a regular 14mm nut and had to swap another 17mm nut for a 14mm nut that I ground down with an angle grinder to make it skinnier. Also cleaned up the upper thermostat housing piece with some degreaser but broke the O-ring putting it on.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
While cleaning up the garage and loading stuff up in the Camry to take over to my new place today I realized I had the back portion of the steering column cover, so I installed that and boy do I realize how much I missed it. I also got a cap and JB weld for the rear coolant line that needs to be blocked off and filled up the cap with JB weld and put that on. I'll bend it up tomorrow after it's cured. I also got a new o-ring for the upper thermostat housing and put that piece back on. So I'm pretty much done for today.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
The main power line. It runs all the way around the engine bay, starting from inside the passenger fender next to the firewall and goes to a power block with several wires screwed in place. Once I get done installing my turbo setup I'll relocate those wires that go into the power block so that they are behind the passenger headlight. The main wire will then be trimmed and go straight to those wires. This will eliminate about 10 feet of the red cable.

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
did you tell the dude to color match it or did you tell him what color you wanted it to be? idk but mine seems to be closer match to oem color than yours...

p1376134_1.jpg

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I sent a sample of cloth from my old arm rest where the material looked pretty good and told him to match it. I'm going to send him an e-mail and find out what's up. I'm probably going to mail it back to him at his expense to have him re-do it. Mine should look exactly like yours.