POS Regulus rear, FIXED!!

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
Why they chose to take a good concept and leave the good parts out of the mold is beyond me.
Regardless, enjoy the rough stages of the progress before primer/paint.:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Looks like you made an undertray to cover the gas tank. Could you show us more pics of it?

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
VERY nice dude. i had the regulus rear Dawly has now in my posession for almost a year and wanted to rock it but coulndt really find the time to work with it. u did it. nice job!

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
For anyone who hasn't seen the Regulus rear in person, underneath it just ends 4" in all around, you can see this in heyitsdatguy's sig above. The gas tank to bumper is fairly smooth already but I feel this is a big improvement. The A70 is long overdue for it's own specific diffuser, not just the generic TopSecret kind.

Now it's time to tape on lots of some string and a camera and do some pulls on the highway, see what needs reworked.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
There is gonna be a new Shine diffuser that will work perfectly with this Regulus rear add-on.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Regulus kicks ass, great job on extending the add on.

@rodel: So I take it its just the diffuser and would be separate from a rear add-on or is it both?