poly subframe bushings kit

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I know it is expensive but that is cost to make them plus exchange rate.I really make make much.
I am a one man band who dont sell large quantities :)

supraguy@aol;1821309 said:
The price for a new set of steering bushings from the factory is about~$45.
The best price I've ever seen for replacement front subframe bushings, is about $33(x4) each.
The rears are two different types, the two rearmost are about $20 each. The 4 front ones...You don't even want to know.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Payment has been sent for front + steering rack.

Now let's start up that assembly line!

p1821678_1.png

Attachments

• ludicrous-speed.png
    ludicrous-speed.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 18

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
ronniek;1821604 said:
I know it is expensive but that is cost to make them plus exchange rate.I really make make much.
I am a one man band who dont sell large quantities :)
Another thing to consider Ronnie, it's not like anyone is being forced to buy from you, if they think they can do better, let THEM do the leg work. Besides, anyone in a business should make enough profit to make it worth their time, that's just basic business. ;)

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
Ronnie have you got any pics of the front and rear subframe bush kits? Would these be applicable for a track car? I have some solid alloy bushes here for the front and rear but im aprehensive about fitting them. Perhaps your kit in red would be more suitable??

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
te72;1821735 said:
Another thing to consider Ronnie, it's not like anyone is being forced to buy from you, if they think they can do better, let THEM do the leg work. Besides, anyone in a business should make enough profit to make it worth their time, that's just basic business. ;)

te72,Thanks for your support.
About 8 years ago,when I started selling the mk3 poly bushings,I was so broke and trying to survive.
Only through the help of Jeff--original suprasport and the supramania members who tested my prototype bushings and all you supra members who bought my bushings through the years,then only I managed to turn my life around in a big way.And now I use some of the funds for my charity work in the Pacific Islands and in Thailand/burma Border.
So the main reason That I make these bushings is for Supra owners to enjoy their cars and help people even if I hardly make any profit and I would gladly make these years for the next 20 years.
So thank you Guys for buying my bushingsings

I have 2 rear and 2 front kits that will be sent out early next week so those who have paid.

Cheers,
Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I will be sending 20 sets of orange steering bushings to my brother in california for storage within the next 2 weeks.
That should cut down on shipping times for U.S and Canadian Customers.
When I get an order for steering bushings,I shall ask my brother to ship them out.

Ronnie

joel903;1822571 said:
I think these are priced really well.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
ronniek;1822924 said:
I will be sending 20 sets of orange steering bushings to my brother in california for storage within the next 2 weeks.
That should cut down on shipping times for U.S and Canadian Customers.
When I get an order for steering bushings,I shall ask my brother to ship them out.

Ronnie

So... It's gonna be a while on my steering bushings?

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
why is the orange steering bushing so popular? is that the softest of the compounds? I would think the red would be the best from a handling point of view?

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
I bought some Orange ones cause they're similar to oem rubber but just last longer and won't tear as easily. Red compound might be to stiff for my liking and might also add more vibrations cause they're stiffer. Your car is a track car so red compound probably be ideal to you.