Part Number/Availability for the plastic wiring cover at the front of the engine?

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
I was able to move all the wires on the exhaust side of the engine out of the way today and noted that the black plastic cover/housing they are in has disentigrated over the years.

After searching the EPC I couldn't find it. I worry this means this part is only sold as part of the wiring harness. I hope it means that I was just searching in the wrong place. (I am not sure what to call this piece, so my searches here have probably not been great either.)

Does anyone know if just this bit is available on its own?

Here is a pic with it raised up from its normal resting spot behind the timing belt cover for reference. You can see my wires falling out of the broken end :(

Loom.JPG

Thanks!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
3p141592654;1958074 said:
Grimjack I think once had one, not sure how he ever obtained it.

Use a high temp split wire loom and wrap it in amalgamating rubber splicing tape.
I bought it from a guy who pulled it off a brand new harness from Toyota. In hindsight, I should have had an injection mold made for the thing and pumped out hundred of the things.

JJ is correct, you can only get it by purchasing the entire harness.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I know someone who has a brand new harness unopened how much is it to have an injection mold done and where do we go?

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
Im also intrested in these..I hate the wires sticking up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
projectsupra;1958146 said:
I've made hundreds of these in carbon fiber for the H22, all you have to do is ask.

Is carbon fiber the only option? I would be interested in something that looks like the stock black plastic. Carbon fiber would just look out of place in my bay.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Where are the CF ones??? They should have been made by now and ready to ship.. I'll take two of them :)... Take my money darn it!!