Parkour anyone?

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
I've been interested in it for a while, and have recently come to terms that half of what I already do is related to Parkour already. So I've started going out to the University in my town on Saturdays and practicing.

Was curious if anyone else partook in parkour? Or had interest in it.

Mind you I suck, at the moment, haha. I'm in an Intro To Dance class right now hoping to pick up some fluidity and flexibility. If nothing else good exercise.

On a separate note, I'll be posting a how to 1jz head reassembly shortly :p

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
JDMMA70;1342835 said:
I like watching it but I've never tried it myself don't feel like breaking bones at the momen ;)

If practiced properly You shouldn't break anything. It's all about rolling out and the transfer of energy.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
fandffan;1342851 said:
If practiced properly You shouldn't break anything. It's all about rolling out and the transfer of energy.

Beatrice;1342837 said:
I do it. It's fun as hell. It's a great work out.

Hell yeah! I love after I'm down practicing, I find so many muscles that just don't get used. The ones around your ribcage for instance, is what I've noticed.

*Double Post fail...*

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Find some railings, or a playground, when no one is there. I'm going to call to gymnastics gyms in my area and have a look at them. If I can get a handful of people interested, I'd like to start a local group.