Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Well, glad she was ok ^^ I do admit though, hearing you guys talk about SNOW almost makes me laugh. We have had the white stuff up here for over a month, it will not leave until March If we are lucky. I have never even tried to drive the Supra in the snow, and, I never will ^^ How much did you guys end up with ? 4 to 8 inches ?? We call that a light dusting ^

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
LOL! we got about a foot when it was all said and done. Same back in Baltimore snow is normal. It can rain here in VA and the worlds gonna end, SNOW!!! OMG Armageddon. You should have seen it, people driving like theres not ice on the ground. It was like bumper cars out there.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Mark, hehe....we shut down if there's like half of a half an inch on the ground. And yep, that's called Armageddon down here. All good...I made it a 5-day weekend out of it. :bigthumb:

Chase...glad the car's all good, holmes. Mine's melting away as we speak. ;)

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
soundslikesemi87;1654993 said:
Do you work at the napa, chase? If so, which one?

Im based out of the one at Military Highway and Battlefield in Chesapeake, but im an area rep so im rarely at the store anymore.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Spotted my first casualty from the snow. Im gonna have to start hunting for front mud guards/rock guards. Darn snow

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sixpatch;1655455 said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Thanks to all for the great support over this past year! (Jordan, Joe that's you)

I got you bro... I actually have everyone. If I can help im there or know someone that can help.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Btw. Last Friday I saw a red Mk4 with Mk4 TT rims pull in to the Napa parking lot. I'm guessing someone was looking to see if I was at work, but I'd randomly parked behind the building. Sorry whoever that was!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
applesauce;1656150 said:
I got you bro... I actually have everyone. If I can help im there or know someone that can help.

This guy's got anybody's back.....just requires General Tso's chicken and a slurpee as payment. ;)

GLENN! Hook it up with the pics, brahdah!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Wow...probably looks way better in person but that's really clean there, holmes. :bigthumb:

Can't wait for the finished product!
dsc02464.jpg

Glenn will be the shortest pimp I've ever known....ha!

hahaha and you'll be my shortest customer...jkd

Sorry I haven't posted any pics yet, it's because I left my camera at my sister's house and my camera on my phone does not work. I'm cleaning it up a little at a time. Johnnie and I just changed the belts out and adjusted the steering box and valve lash. We also changed the radiator fan just to find out that the fan clutch was the one making horrible knocking noises instead of the fan with missing blades that was on it before. All I need now is to freshen up the steering parts and get a header panel and maybe even a driver's fender to polish up the body. As far as the engine goes, it's amazingly smooth now that we addressed the problems.

I realized how much I miss working on cars haha. I plan to make this cressida look amazing, all I need is time and some money....mostly time. That's it for the update

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
OK here we go its time is coming quick:: rave ::... I am gonna make a final date for the MAY in MAY meet so anyone's required dates will be taken into consideration. The meet is 5 months away, time to start breaking some knuckles...