Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Sixpatch has Joe's now so look for his own flavor on the car come meet time.

Jordan still has his...and he always has a plan for the plan. :icon_razz

Still fighting with mine(s) on what to do.

London...think he still has his. Or he may be too into his MR2 with the passenger-seat-subwoofer-box mod. Doh! :yikes:

s000pra89T;1648387 said:
London...think he still has his. Or he may be too into his MR2 with the passenger-seat-subwoofer-box mod. Doh! :yikes:

ror-demotivational-poster-1219781503.jpg

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
MIT kinda catchy too. I'll think about it... Have to talk it over at the next mini meet.

We did pick up the x-runner crew after the last mini meet.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
If we do go BIG Toyota, we'll need to get with the other Toyota groups and maybe even Lexus heads to organize something. And holding it at the Toyota dealership makes it even more legit. The M.A.Y. Meet sounds nice as well but I'm unsure as a group name...

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
s000pra89T;1648387 said:
Sixpatch has Joe's now so look for his own flavor on the car come meet time. :

Looking forward to making it my own before the meet, without ruining the spirit in which it's been built so far. I do so love this car.
---
Wow. I really need to pay more attention to this thread. It's great to see everyone so active. I've got alotta catching up to do.
---
I've sold my Burgundy 7m so hopefully we'll have a new guy at the meet this year.
I've also run into a guy who's just moved to the area from Baltimore. He drives a sweet MR2. Nicely done, although it doesn't
sport the sexy London Passenger Seat Subs mod. 0:)