Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Man I haven't been on in a while ! Hey Grandpa Mark ! So you downgraded to a mk4 huh ? Sorry to hear that ! Lol Don't worry mark , we havent lost members ! We just shifted them. All the cars are still local , just with different drivers. I'll have mine done this year ... Promise. I just buttoned up my valve adjustments so now my motor will run , and have enough vacuum to idle proper .
Hope to have it running running over the holidays , well see . Modifications this extreme always seems to set me back in one place or the other.

Glenn you know I'll help any way I can buddy !

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sixpatch;1651762 said:
Looking forward to making it my own before the meet, without ruining the spirit in which it's been built so far. I do so love this car.
---
Wow. I really need to pay more attention to this thread. It's great to see everyone so active. I've got alotta catching up to do.
---
I've sold my Burgundy 7m so hopefully we'll have a new guy at the meet this year.
I've also run into a guy who's just moved to the area from Baltimore. He drives a sweet MR2. Nicely done, although it doesn't
sport the sexy London Passenger Seat Subs mod. 0:)

Baltimore? My home town... Tell these new guys you meet to be ready by May!!! We have to meet the Mr2 guy, Glenns Supra's new owner, Project RHD MK3 someone on SF has going is also very local, etc... Theres also a black mk3 lowerd dirty rides in the Battlefield area everyday I need to catch up with.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Oh yeah. That's the way I strike up the conversation is talking about the meet!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I'm looking forward to seeing that clean maroon Mk3 again too.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Why you always slamming London? Lol

Yeah it seems all you have to do is mention a supra meet with some people and they get all excited ! "when " and " where" ? Are the first things they ask !

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
White Zombie;1652710 said:
Why you always slamming London? Lol

Yeah it seems all you have to do is mention a supra meet with some people and they get all excited ! "when " and " where" ? Are the first things they ask !

Yep. Works every time.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Merry Christmas To All !!

arg-christmas-tree-whitebg-med-url.gif

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Ugh. Had to abandon my baby in the Napa parking lot yesterday. I got to work fine at 0900 but when I went to leave at 1400 the snowfall had exceeded my ground clearance. Then to make things even better, the guys that only plowed half of the parking lot pushed one 4' wall of snow in front of the car (up against the bumper) and another one behind the car. I got it dug out of there at around 1100 today. No damage done thankfully.