OHIO thread

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1759015 said:
so whos coming besides me and chris... and you?

MKIII_TJ and a few other local people on another forum I visit. If you know of any people to bring do so.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
HA Ha yeah yeah I hear you on that one, oh well though hopefully though I will be more attentive in the future when events are being made sorry gentlemen and lady.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
that doesnt tell me where we are eating! lol

people I know up here suck.. I'm relying on you to bring not crappy people

We will also be driving a Honda ... :(

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I put the info on ohiodrifting.. doubt any of them will show up but you never know

and as I was making this reply I noticed something stange on the bottom on my screen... screen shot for everyone:

p1759632_1.jpg

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
OfnaRcR4;1759704 said:
Damn noon huh. Boo, can't make it.

Bitch I'll come drag your ass if I have to.

What time could you make it out? You could meet us up whenever you arrive. If you want to PM me your number.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
what does yougstown hookers have to do with supra's lol. I hope when you guys go to SLT that someone takes pics for us that was unfortunate and unable to go lol

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok boys im in a bad spot... i may have to move out of my house here by the end of the month. roommate hasnt been paying rent to our landloard. SO someone bring a truck or two(took me two trips in my 1500 fully loaded) and $300 and you can basically all my parts. 2jz block/ crank, coil packs, manifolds, engine computers, red wingless hatch, gray door panels, fender liners, engine undercover, almost full set of 89+ trim.. Lots and lots of extras (I cant even list half of em because i have so much)....I NEED THIS GONE!!!!! If not most will be going in the trash... buy my stuff, then resell and make money off it... dont PM me on here i have way to much going on to keep up on here.. TEXT ME!!! 3174741216

jlcrhcp85

Jan 6, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Still in need of a targa... Guy on craigslist selling shell won't part with the top, Damn!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

So... I haven't drove since "my supra outran my targa" on Canton rd., (no license til Oct 22) and I decided to make a quick beer run to the bellstore. BUT, yodabeast wouldn't start! Cel code points to those TPS wires and they're toast. Now I'm screwed paying $400ish for that damn sensor! FML!!! I knew it was in the future, but unfortunately it's now.