OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
WHY HELLO cmtietz, glad to see you made it to our little neck of the woods lol:wiggle:. Chuck lol you know mines deffently been on a budget lol, but hey work with what ya got lol:eek3dance. Slick nick I plan on regular meets and invading superfly alot lol and when I get my pos on the road I will be out everynight pretty much crusing around as long as the weather is good lol:joshers:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
chuckmuska2005;1540544 said:
second that, just finished going over entire 1j harness and was able to do it on a budget of under $25 at the dealership for a new knock sensor connector and cps connector plus three pigtails and $14 on 40 feet of wire, solder and tips, tape and accordian loom. so yea big time budget.

Yea my budget keeps sitting me back. I got 200 if not a little more to get shit done and I still haven't visited a couple places like i wanted to yet.

chuckmuska2005;1540546 said:
For sure, cruisin with some other supras would be great, last summer consisted of SVT focus and some jettas just followin me around while id be out on my evening cruises

I don't really get anyone that follows me. Most of the time i get randon Honda's that'll rev at me and work my last nerve. But there is a couple quick cars here, they consist of, a couple evo's, handful of DSM's, a STI and maybe a turbo hatch... maybe...

cmtietz;1540545 said:
Brand new to Supramania. I'm in Akron. I have a white '90 Supra 7MGTE hard top 5 speed. Have owned the car for 6 years. Very minor upgrades. Intake, electronic boost controller, turbo timer, 3" downpipe & exhaust. Looking to install soon - 550cc injectors, Lexus AFM, upgraded fuel pump, Eibach springs, new struts. Love the car, ready for more power. It needs some minor body work / paint. I'll try and post some pics this weekend.

Welcome, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures would you?
And come join the festivity sometime this summer, when ever i get a date set and the supra running lol

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
jonny87turbo;1542016 said:
haha, hey carter i have the same problem with those damn honda kids lol. If any one wants to know of any car shows in there area go to www.bigalslist.com

Its mainly one honda i see here and there. It has an r33 style wing and a can, first couple days i had my car, he revved the piss out of it. I walked him the whole way down the street, now everytime he sees me, he revvs :: IJ. ::

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
87mk111;1541994 said:
I'm hoping to get mw swap started soon, My engine started burning oil, so I dont give it much longer before something on it goes :3d_frown:

well you will have guys inthe area that have done it before and would be willin to help ya thats for sure lol.

also I plan on going to alot of car shows this summer and drift events if anyone would be interested let me know lol

cmtietz

Mar 28, 2010
Akron, OH
Well, here are the pics. Just took them Friday.

Attachments

• supra1..jpg
    supra1..jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
  • supra2..jpg
    supra2..jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9
  • supra3..jpg
    supra3..jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13
  • supra4..jpg
    supra4..jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9
  • supra5..jpg
    supra5..jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 10

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
hey i've been out the past to weeks laughing at the camaros and firebirds i've been half drift racing... but laughing at the honda kids is half the fun :)

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
SupraDreamPDR;1545286 said:
Wow, can't believe I've never posted in this thread before. Its getting nice enough (weather wise) in Ohio to drive the Supra again.

Yep, and it's killing me. I've got my car running (been down since December) but it still needs a throttle cable and the TPS adjusted to be drivable.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I dont think I am gonna be able to go to the indy meet lol sad to say and ark I have a throttle cable for a 7mge if thats what you looking for if your interesed just shoot me a offer

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
I happen to have a psare N/A head if you want it. I'm not usre what kind of shape it in, or the mileage on it. I got it for free when i bought the car cuz it was in the trunk. YOu can have it for fre if u want. Its just taking up space in the garage.

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1545469 said:
I dont think I am gonna be able to go to the indy meet lol sad to say and ark I have a throttle cable for a 7mge if thats what you looking for if your interesed just shoot me a offer

No, I actually need a longer cable for use with my FFIM. I stopped at Summit Racing yesterday and picked up a universal Lokar 36". I started to install it yesterday; I hope to have it installed completely today or tomorrow :). Thanks anyway.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
87mk111;1546228 said:
I happen to have a psare N/A head if you want it. I'm not usre what kind of shape it in, or the mileage on it. I got it for free when i bought the car cuz it was in the trunk. YOu can have it for fre if u want. Its just taking up space in the garage.

Well if your gonna give it to me, I'll deff take it. Does it have the cams still & valves or just the head itself?? PM me a picture, I'm all about free parts :)

wornoutsupra;1546298 said:
ha there ya go carter lol cause my 7m head is gone I sold that awhile ago but still have a full bottom end if anyone is interested lol

I would have got it but everything is seeming to be ok with the spare i already have. But I'll let you kno, just in case i need the other bottom end.

arknotts;1546740 said:
No, I actually need a longer cable for use with my FFIM. I stopped at Summit Racing yesterday and picked up a universal Lokar 36". I started to install it yesterday; I hope to have it installed completely today or tomorrow :). Thanks anyway.

Good deal sir

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
idk if anyone around here might have a power steering line and pump that i can get fairly reasonable. My power steering line had a small leak, and rather than fix it right away i just dealt with it since i didnt drive the car much at the time. Now im pretty sure the PS pump is fubar as a result. Tranny is not doing so hot either, i might need a slave cylinder.