Official Minnesota Supra Meet, July 2011

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
toyotanos;1736037 said:
Just so people know, this meet is rain or shine and I will personally guarantee at least 1 Supra to be in attendance rain/snow/shine/armageddon/etc :p

Make that two (or three, if I trust the White car and can find a driver).

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
well seeing as the plugs are in hand .... they are going in.... have a seal in my paws...should have this sucker back up and running by noon!

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

steve the toy dealer in town has nothing but jackasses at the parts counter.... they wanted 8$ a piece for copper plugs....more for platinum....and they woulda had to order them... called everybody else in town... nobody had the correct plug....il run these for now..and order the correct ones in....need new wires anyway...but they were also a order item.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Woot! Jeremy- I'm going to have to give you a ride in my car...it'll make you want 3 things: 1- More power, 2- Manual swap done, 3- new pants

Edit: 4 things- #4: E-85

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
just so yall know... i wont be leaving gf till 8:30 or so.... that puts me in stillwater around 12:30 or 1.... anybody have simple directions to suprasport as im gonna be late enough im not gonna meet up at robs

Wayzhack

Jun 22, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Thanks guys! I really love the Supra community... nice people.

toyotanos;1736142 said:
Woot! Jeremy- I'm going to have to give you a ride in my car...it'll make you want 3 things: 1- More power, 2- Manual swap done, 3- new pants

Edit: 4 things- #4: E-85
and toyotanos, i already want all of those, but i still wouldnt mind a ride if you could spare one! I actually have yet to ride in a supra with over 300whp... :(

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
I'd trust google maps more than I trust myself.

Address:
3701 Oakgreen Avenue North
Stillwater, MN

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
It was great to talk to everyone and see the cars come out despite the heat, wasn't too bad once the cars were on the move.

Jeremy - was your journey home successful? Fingers crossed no overheating happened.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
ran hot, but never overheated.... love the bov... and the fact i have boost again! interestingly i had adjusted so much in trying to regain boost i was at fuel cut at part throttle leaving your place

Wayzhack

Jun 22, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Sad I had to leave early... will stick around next time! People were snapping pics like crazy, so if anyone has any they should link or up them.
Too bad only 1/3 of the stp supras came up...