Official Minnesota Supra Meet, July 2011

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Okay guys, the results of the poll seem pretty clear. We're going to be having our Supra meet in Stillwater on July 16th. The meet will be taking place at SupraSport as usual, and we have confirmation from Greg that the date is good!

Here are the details for now:
Date: Saturday, July 16th, 2011
Time: 11AM
3701 Oakgreen Avenue North
Stillwater, MN. 55082

Please spread the word to your fellow Supra owners - I will be sending out PMs and emails and messages to as many people as I can. Who all is in?

Last edited:

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Lol! I just got back from SS an hour ago, Greg just gve the OK for the 16th!

Repeat: this meet is a GO!

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
dont know yet? my schedule is up in the air due to a possible strike at work.... il know more as we get closer to the 16th of july

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
Done. There. Maybe i will have heard about my motor by then. Oh and if anyone is interested in the "swamp car" let me know. Dad wants it outta his house.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
sorry i haven't been as active! been searching for a job! im in a hugeeee pickle LOL of course it is in my favor but DAMNIT i hope to get that damn car done by july!

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
It's awesome to see so much interest - it's looking like turnout will be good, and fingers crossed both my cars will make it.

scubajtw;1723849 said:
Done. There. Maybe i will have heard about my motor by then. Oh and if anyone is interested in the "swamp car" let me know. Dad wants it outta his house.

I may be interested in the car, or at least some parts from it that are hard to find. Could I take a look at it one of these weekends?

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
emiliorescigno;1725964 said:
It's awesome to see so much interest - it's looking like turnout will be good, and fingers crossed both my cars will make it.

I may be interested in the car, or at least some parts from it that are hard to find. Could I take a look at it one of these weekends?

We can run down to take a peek at it the day of the meet if you want or really any time that I am around my parents house. Just a mile from SS.

Steve, my mother told me if i dont have anything nice to say not to say anything at all... hence the only 4 posts... LOL

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
scubajtw;1726830 said:
We can run down to take a peek at it the day of the meet if you want or really any time that I am around my parents house. Just a mile from SS.

Steve, my mother told me if i dont have anything nice to say not to say anything at all... hence the only 4 posts... LOL

So what're you trying to say, then? HMMMMMM? :ugh: