Official Minnesota Supra Meet, July 2011

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
Nothing. Just seemed like something clever to say at the time. So greg and i have been working on the 3000 for a few days hopefully it will be tuned by the meet. got it running needed to change up the idle motor block a bit to make it idle better.

What time are we planning on meeting up at SS that day? I gotta work til 3 or so just wanna make it for some of the activities at least

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Well you're no fun! :stickpoke:

I think you should be able to make it for the cruise if you're there around 3ish, it'll be close though.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
well, no strike at work... but we are entering a major shutdown period...so until they post my schedule i still dont know if i will make it to this meet. although i will try as both rob and emillio have parts waiting for me.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Just thought id poke in here to say, I am planning on making the trip over for the meet. There may be a couple others from madison that are planning on making it also.

Anyone know of any decent hotel in the area. I dont think ill drive home that night.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
There are a couple hotels in Stillwater, but I also wouldn't be surprised if you could crash at somebody's place somewhere in MN. My parents live in Stillwater, so I don't want to volunteer guests to their place, but some others may be able to?

pagii

Oct 11, 2010
Madison, WI
hey chip theres a hotel on white bear? i believe...i usually stay there when we go to mn. its a motel 8 literaly in the parking lot of the mall...its not to far from the still water exit yet i have never been to still water lol

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
It'll likely go something like this...
10-12- people show up, talk, look at cars, look at Greg's shop.
12-1- Cook food, eat food, more talk
1-? more talking and car staring, followed by a lineup and picture-taking
After that, we usually cruise to a local park where we take more pictures and generally it ends there. Some people go home after that, and other years we've had a second cruise through more curvy roads if anyone wants to join for that.

Just fyi, these are all roundabout guesses on times- we kinda just do what we feel like, when we feel like it :p