Notorious M.K.3.

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
rodel;1823174 said:
They have mounts for certain applications, but not for our Supra, so I have to have one custom made.
well that's good that they were willing to take you on as a customer. I have been looking at wings and this and the APR GT300 look the best, although dual element is better. Did you deal with Voltex directly rodel or did you go through a supplier?

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
spiller;1823259 said:
well that's good that they were willing to take you on as a customer. I have been looking at wings and this and the APR GT300 look the best, although dual element is better. Did you deal with Voltex directly rodel or did you go through a supplier?

Shine makes a replica of the spoiler. Voltex will not be making the mounts. I will design my own mounts and have another party laser or water jet cut the mounts out of billet aluminum.

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
The one Ken sells if for a FD RX7 right?
If I didn't get my GT500 wing for a good price.
I'd dump 2G's into the Voltex wing witch was my first choice also.
I was looking at the Voltex GT Wing for GTR R35.
They have a pretty flat mount.
Looks like you can also toy with flipping, or swapping them around to get them to fit the supra trunk line.
But the EVO wing should work just as well.

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
emission;1823422 said:
The one Ken sells if for a FD RX7 right?
If I didn't get my GT500 wing for a good price.
I'd dump 2G's into the Voltex wing witch was my first choice also.
I was looking at the Voltex GT Wing for GTR R35.
They have a pretty flat mount.
Looks like you can also toy with flipping, or swapping them around to get them to fit the supra trunk line.
But the EVO wing should work just as well.

Shine has the Voltex wing, but not the brackets for any specific car. I'll have Seven Appple (Makito) design custom brackets, then it will be water jet or laser cut.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
More progress on the S2 Airguide. The airguide was massaged so that it fits perfectly prior to molding it into the bumper.

p1823519_1.jpg

p1823519_2.jpg

p1823519_3.jpg

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
looking good, looks like you have an outline of where the L-plate new location will be.

I haven't gotten around to installing the wing but I'd like to take a crack at making something that'll fit cleaner.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
emission;1823565 said:
looking good, looks like you have an outline of where the L-plate new location will be.

I haven't gotten around to installing the wing but I'd like to take a crack at making something that'll fit cleaner.

There will no license plate in that outlined area. :naughty:

Once you install your widebody, the GT wing will look more in place.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
I just realized this now. These are pics I downloaded from the web.

Neisei show in August 2010. Check out the dude.
p1825124_1.jpg

Hellaflush 8 meet in May 2011.
p1825124_2.jpg

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You killed my car! (oops.. your car) :p

Rodel.. what do you do in real life? Just curious.. because if I took your road to upgrading my Supra I would have to sell 3 kids and rob the neighbors to achieve it, so I am assuming you have some skill sets that make it doable... lol

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
V
Grandavi;1825663 said:
You killed my car! (oops.. your car) :p

Rodel.. what do you do in real life? Just curious.. because if I took your road to upgrading my Supra I would have to sell 3 kids and rob the neighbors to achieve it, so I am assuming you have some skill sets that make it doable... lol

Thank you for you interest, everyone. No need to sell children and lead a life of crime. Here is the answer.

[video=youtube;nG8o_9RliwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8o_9RliwU[/video]

Last edited: