not so bright customers...

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
Pic at bottom if dont feel like reading (my grammar sucks..just a warning)

I work at walmart in the tire/lube shop. and these 2 customers come in one is some old lady in a clown looking outfit and another is some stinky old man.. and they have some weird beavis and butthead laugh going on. they need 2 new tires on the front of there explorer which is on a trailer. we are not allowed to service cars that are on trailers. i offer to help take the explorer off the trailer and he refuses and says he wants to jack it up while on the trailer...so i get him a jack and go back inside to finish up another tire sale. i look out the window and see the jack on the edge of the trailer lifting up the suv. while nothing happened i definitely would not have risked doing it this way, and by the time he got that one tire jacked up the whole thing would've been done if we just took the explorer off the trailer and pulled it in the shop. I dont know why this incident just irritated me..

sorry about the quality and it might be hard to see... my cell phone sucks.
(the jack is red behind the trailer tire if you're having trouble seeing it)

notsmart.jpg

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
We got a call today with a guy trying to install too big of an air filter onto too small of a pipe and wanting to seal it with silicone.....

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Had a guy a few years back couldn't follow a simple step by step install with very detailed pics provided, I said "return it I'll refund your $$"

He say's "I got frustrated I chucked it in the bin" which translates to "I'm a dumbass and trashed it bad enough that throwing $650 in the bin is the only way I could save face"

There are stupid people everywhere.. :nono: