NorCal Supras!

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Word. I need to visit that more often to keep it in my Chrome home page...I'll try to come down for sure, though; I have a court date in Manteca right around then, so it shouldn't be too far out of the way :D

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
4U2QUIK;1664119 said:
I saw the name on your photobucket, saw hayward and figured u were mush mo's friend..... close haha

Yeah Monish, Mo's friend, is also a good buddy of mine. he lives 5 minutes away from me actually . I hooked him up with a nice clean free mkIII. Not sure if you and I have met..probably not yet..but one of these dyas ill get my mkIII running..not much left. I have a MkiIV as well so enjoying that a bit lol

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Rob_Supra87;1668771 said:
Lol it's near San Bruno, Daly City, about 20 minutes from San Francisco lol

I'm in union city at union landing almost every Friday night. They have a car meet out there every Friday. I'm currently the only supra out there. Maybe you'll show up out there sometime. I'm always down to meet new supra owners since I don't know many. I won't be out tonight though. I just blew my third stock ct26 lol. So tomorrow morning, I'm dropping in my new toy.........

Drop me a line if you wana come hang out

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
That would be cool! Sometime this month there is supposed to be a big meet at a local shopping center *Near Tanforan* and last time we had a big meet we had 5 mk3s roll through!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Rob_Supra87;1670131 said:
That would be cool! Sometime this month there is supposed to be a big meet at a local shopping center *Near Tanforan* and last time we had a big meet we had 5 mk3s roll through!

hell yea. send me a pm and give me the info and your number and ill hit you up on the next meet or when im in that area

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
you norcal guys need to come to cencal for meets we always have a shit load of cars at the meet...pismo meet april 16th should be good meet