New Turbo-A decals

ryushi5

Mar 9, 2008
Louisville, KY
I just picked up some Turbo A decals from Toyota for my MKIII project. One thing's sure I'm going to need to get one heckuva nice paint job before I go sticking these on :icon_bigg

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 103

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
You just ordered them from the local dealer?
I figured you couldn't get those here since the cars weren't sold here.
BTW- How much were they?

Dang Canuckrz- you just beat me in.

ryushi5

Mar 9, 2008
Louisville, KY
Yeah they aren't available. I found someone who had found a few remaining in the Japanese warehouses. As far as I know these are among a few left. And I paid about $75 for them.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Before you put them on; Take them to a sigh shop and have a Stencil made of it. You could sell the file to folks that want to make their own vinyl sign or reproduce them and sell them yourself.

I would like to have one, minus the A.

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
Acutally they ARE AVAILABLE!!!!! Toyota NAPCC still shows some in there warhouse!! Im sooo glad Im a Toyota parts salesman. 75985-14270-03 p/n got mine on order today.

Last edited:

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
ryushi5;1418868 said:
No. I'm going to be making my MKIII a replica though.

I was originally frowning on this idea but then i think of people who do this to other cars and i guess it's not a big deal, just as long as you don't try to sell it as a turbo-a.

ryushi5

Mar 9, 2008
Louisville, KY
Yeah Zman6127 was the one that purchased mine for me. If you want to grab some I'd recommend him.

Haha and no I definitely do not plan on selling it as a Turbo-A car. I just love the A's and would like to have a "dedication" to them.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
ryushi5;1418942 said:
Yeah Zman6127 was the one that purchased mine for me. If you want to grab some I'd recommend him.

Haha and no I definitely do not plan on selling it as a Turbo-A car. I just love the A's and would like to have a "dedication" to them.

I planned on doing something similar in time though i may just get the real thing and restore it.