Votes: 10 58.8%
  • They taste like absolute shit.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Have you guys tried them yet? I'm on #2 of the three and I thought they both sucked. I've yet to try Voltage, but Revolution and the other one (can't recall the name, it was so bad I took one drink and threw the rest away immediately) were awful.

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
The halo 3 series was he shiet i think i drank it all thats why they quit making it cause they ran out lol::sarcasm:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Even the "original" Mt. Dew isn't the same as it used to be...

It used to have a whole lot more carbonation, now it tastes flat as hell, haven't drank it in years now...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I can taste a difference too... The old one had more kick to it. Game Fuel was awesome. Live Wire is still my all time favorite, followed by Game Fuel then the original.

EDIT: Just tried the last one (Voltage, dark blue), it rocks.

thompson13

Jan 28, 2008
Pittsburgh
The light and dark blue ones arent bad. The pinkish purple one is disgusting. I say they can keep all these new flavors and bring back game fuel!

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
I miss the old Mountain Dew pitch black... not the crappy pitch black II
MtDew-pitchblack.jpg

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Pepsi Blue was ok, nothing to right home about. Pitch Black was good, I completely forgot about that one.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Pitch Black 1 was the shit... don't know why they got rid of it. I tried a sip of all 3 new ones and they weren't good at all.

I kinda half quit soda now anyway, I only drink it when I'm out to eat since its so bad for you :/. I'm a casual soda drinker lol.

Anyway, my favorite soda was this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_(soft_drink)
If I ever get rich I'll buy the recipe from pepsi. I loved that shit. I remember in my HS they had a storm machine all storm for 25 cents each.. that shit would be gone by 2nd hour.