New Girl In Town

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jeff, could you please make your sig smaller?

J.K. I liked it the way it was.....................lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LOL. I know that. But you're old news now. You're just "another girl with a Supra" on this website. ;);)

Jusssssssssst kidding. :D

<3 lol

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
Boost Lee said:
LOL. I know that. But you're old news now. You're just "another girl with a Supra" on this website. ;);)

Jusssssssssst kidding. :D

<3 lol

Old News Thankx alot... I see how it is! Us Girls with Supra's are NEVER OLD NEWS!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We don't know 90 posts worth of meaningful information. It's sad, but it's true......................;)

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
JoeC said:
I wish threads with meaningful information got this much whoring. Welcome to the site btw.

Ok I have some meaningful info...I am getting ready to start planning my next project. Not that im giving up on my supra, its just that i want a new toy and im going to keep the supra for a daily driver for now; but i was thinking of getting a toyota tacoma for my next project and either swapping my 7mgte into it after doing a head job and what not on it or maybe putting in some other engine that wont cost a hell of a lot of money. If ya have any other ideas about what kinda engine or what I should do to the truck let me know... i was also told by my bro who is into american cars/trucks to put a small block chevy 350 into it...So those are my ideas as of now. Any opinions or what not let me know!

Is that meaningful info?

~Danielle

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
nastysupragrl said:
Ok I have some meaningful info...I am getting ready to start planning my next project. Not that im giving up on my supra, its just that i want a new toy and im going to keep the supra for a daily driver for now; but i was thinking of getting a toyota tacoma for my next project and either swapping my 7mgte into it after doing a head job and what not on it or maybe putting in some other engine that wont cost a hell of a lot of money. If ya have any other ideas about what kinda engine or what I should do to the truck let me know... i was also told by my bro who is into american cars/trucks to put a small block chevy 350 into it...So those are my ideas as of now. Any opinions or what not let me know!

Is that meaningful info?

~Danielle

Uhm that would be interesting I myself just bought a taco :).

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Welcome to SM...nice car. it's always nice to see girls with sups. i've never seen one in NJ however. i think the taco idea is cool...how soon are you looking to get started?

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I'm going to get off topic here for a second.

sid - You put down 324REAR WHEEL hp and 405 lb.ft's at TEN POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH on a STOCK CT26?

You have ONLY a 3" Catback, AFC (Tuned, I assume), Boost controller (AT 10psi) and an Intercooler...and you put down this much rw?

Interesting..........::moebaker::

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
A 7m and a 4runner are a good combo. Thay should have come that way stock!!!!

O, Danielle You look like a girl I met a HIN in boston!!! Were in mass did you move from????