New Girl In Town

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
lol; all of my friends got banned for 48 hours?? mattjk? Hellslegion?!!? OneJoeZee!?!?!?!?!? Yellow13?!?!?!?!?!?!??

OMg; no wonder it was so slow in off topic last night. LOL

Anyways, back on topic.

Nice to meet you Danielle; hopefully the internet wh0re's don't f*** with you too much.... Girls are few and far between on car sites so many of the guys like to..... harrass; if you get my dorrriffttooo!

Aite; Peace :chicken:

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
Boost Lee said:
Welcome to Supramania. :icon_surp

Have any pics of that rear?
?

I absolute LOVE the way the Nur-spec exhaust looks from the back. :D

J/k, lol.

FYI: Supra's are better than 240's. ;)

Yeah supras are better than 240's and as of right now i have no pics of the fine looking rear...sorry ill try and get some

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
gtsfirefighter said:
DFW area. I'm about 45 minutes Northwest of Fort Worth. Dumas is Panhandle right?

yeah, thought i would ask...some people refer to ph as north texas

actually fouond a guy from amarillo here the other day, he came by sunday, think he's gonna take the targa shell off of my hands

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
nastysupragrl said:
Why does everyone keep saying that the car looks huge next to me? Lol
When they say the car looks small next to you, then you have problems:biglaugh:

Welcome to the GOOD Mk3 Supra Site!

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
nastysupragrl said:
Hey everyone!
I'm Danielle and I own an 87 turbo supra. Just alittle about the car, its a 5spd and targa top. Ive done a few things to it, a jdm swap with about 60k on it now, hks downpipe with nurspec exhaust and unorthodox pulleys. So far thats it. I recently moved from Massachusetts to Arizona and have lived here for about 2 months maybe 7 weeks. So the supra hasnt had anything done to it in a while cause money is tight. Im looking to meet new people in the area. Im also a member on azsupracentral as well. So if anyone ever wants to meet up and maybe get some crusies together in the area i am always up for it!

Danielle

Hi and welcome to SM :)

Enjoy your stay here in the asylum :D

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
nastysupragrl said:
Hey Clint your in this forum too! Thats awsome and yea maybe this weekend we can get some people to go for a drive. Thats great that your car is running too! I cant wait to see it!

I dont have a lot of pics of my car but here is a few and recent pics of me you can see on myspace http://www.myspace.com/nastysupragrl.

~Danielle

Wow - that is a *really* tidy Supe - congrats on bagging a good-un. Need any Euro-spec lights? :biglaugh:

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
Kai said:
Wow - that is a *really* tidy Supe - congrats on bagging a good-un. Need any Euro-spec lights? :biglaugh:

Yeah i got lucky on this one..I did my research first so this one is in good shape considering it lived in New England its whole life! Unfortunatly I do not need any euro light :(

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
welcome, since your a girl im not too suprised your intro hit 2 pages (50 posts each) watch out for the postwhores, use the search and enjoy!