New Girl In Town

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
Hey everyone!
I'm Danielle and I own an 87 turbo supra. Just alittle about the car, its a 5spd and targa top. Ive done a few things to it, a jdm swap with about 60k on it now, hks downpipe with nurspec exhaust and unorthodox pulleys. So far thats it. I recently moved from Massachusetts to Arizona and have lived here for about 2 months maybe 7 weeks. So the supra hasnt had anything done to it in a while cause money is tight. Im looking to meet new people in the area. Im also a member on azsupracentral as well. So if anyone ever wants to meet up and maybe get some crusies together in the area i am always up for it!

Danielle

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Hey Danielle, I see you made it to supramania! Pretty good place better then SF! Well I got my poopra up and going finally so probably this up coming weekend I should be down for some cruising! cya
-Clint

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
Hey Clint your in this forum too! Thats awsome and yea maybe this weekend we can get some people to go for a drive. Thats great that your car is running too! I cant wait to see it!

I dont have a lot of pics of my car but here is a few and recent pics of me you can see on myspace http://www.myspace.com/nastysupragrl.

~Danielle

Attachments

• 405 013.jpg
    405 013.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 405 014.jpg
    405 014.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 162

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That makes three of us. I swear, I was like that freaking supra is HUGE!!! I guess great minds do think alike. Sorry Tanya, for comparing your mind with mine and Borhor's.....................:biglaugh:

Welocme NSG.............lol

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
now if i could only convince my girl that the mk3 is a better looking car then the mk4....................

anyways

welcome, im sure youl find plenty of attention here.