New Girl In Town

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I know you! your friends with mike from gainesville with the maroon talon i use to live right down the street from him ive seen you on yahoo in IC1 :p

welcome to sm :)

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
welcome!
guy down in Phoenix AZ, John screen name on here Jdub is well known for good info and for ceramic coated parts for a good price and comes out great if u like bling in the engine bay (25$ a foot i believe)

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
kylefoto said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to the forums!
Good to see more girls getting into supras,
Eventually I will convince my girlfriend to get one once her probe dies.
:)

Yeah the supra is definatly better than a probe...unfortunatly i owned a turbo charged one as a daily driver. Yeah the car was as fun as a go cart and nice as an everyday driver. I had to get rid of it before i moved to AZ. It shouldnt be that bad to convince your gf to get one!

~Danielle

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Loki said:
Welcome to the site, and why do you guys have to post whore in every thread? :dunno:

I believe I have deleted everything back to about where this thread was still sane.

Yellow 13
Hellslegion
mattjk
OneJoeZee

Have all been given 48 hour bans, I've had quite enough of this behavior.

My apologies nastysupragrl. The other 4,000+ members of this forum aren't like this...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
welcome. :) i'm sure you'll find this site incredibly helpful in most any situation.

-shaeff

nastysupragrl

Dec 3, 2006
Arizona
well the mk3 supra in my opinion is the nicest looking one out of them all...however alot of people dont like the look of the older sports cars.

I just get the attention because im better! jk

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
nastysupragrl said:
well the mk3 supra in my opinion is the nicest looking one out of them all...however alot of people dont like the look of the older sports cars.

I just get the attention because im better! jk

:) i got a thing for pop up head lights makes the front of the car look clean,

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
where in AZ are you? i'll be moving down to phoenix myself in the next year. If you want you can join azsupracentral.com. it's just a local forum, but plenty of good guys over there too.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
BorHor said:
Wow the supra looks realllllly big next to you.
You noticed that too??

Welcome to the forums. This is THE forum if you are an MKIII owner, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Tons of info and a lot of support here. We'll be seein' you around.