Nebraska/Iowa Supras

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Cool. I had to leave early and you were gone when I got back. Car looks good. I so rarely get to see another supra. What hood are you running. Also, it was pretty cool watchig everyone leave, they all did burn out's up that crapy road.

aka paco

If anyone in Omaha happens to come across the person that owns my red 2jz 89 supra id desperately like to buy it back lol...

Sold it in June because I decided I wanted a z06, now im full of regret, the guy I sold it to has sold it to someone else, supposedly in Omaha still

Never regretted selling something so much.

Supra mn

Oct 10, 2012
Jacksonville/Nebraska
The hood is stock, just custom fabbed and painted. Its actually roll on dry-erase paint, and the louvers are chalkboard paint. I wish I brought some dry erase markers to the car show. But like I said, I didn't plan on entering.. hell, I didn't even wash it.

And I saw that 2jz supra on craigslist! I tried convincing a couple of my friends to buy it, but nobody had 9k.. No idea who has it now though. Never seen it on the road.

aka paco

Supra mn;1962025 said:
The hood is stock, just custom fabbed and painted. Its actually roll on dry-erase paint, and the louvers are chalkboard paint. I wish I brought some dry erase markers to the car show. But like I said, I didn't plan on entering.. hell, I didn't even wash it.

And I saw that 2jz supra on craigslist! I tried convincing a couple of my friends to buy it, but nobody had 9k.. No idea who has it now though. Never seen it on the road.

my 2jz car was in excellent shape, I sold it for 9k the guy that bought it ended up trading it for a civic and 6k from what i heard.. no ideal who has it now though :(

I seen your supra at the ICC with the vented hood, definitely wish i would have had mine!

Supra mn

Oct 10, 2012
Jacksonville/Nebraska
aka paco;1962026 said:
my 2jz car was in excellent shape, I sold it for 9k the guy that bought it ended up trading it for a civic and 6k from what i heard.. no ideal who has it now though :(

I seen your supra at the ICC with the vented hood, definitely wish i would have had mine!

I would've loved to see it! I was looking for some supra's at ICC, but only saw a few. There was a red mkiii that I saw pull in, and a blue mkiii with a cf hood. I talked to him last year. That's about all I saw. I did meet Supra Trey though.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Grr, I really wish I would have been able to make it there. Even though my car needs paint on the quarter panel, I still would have entered it, just to meet a few supra guys haha

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Any of you guys looking for a set of mk iv wheels? I've got a set for sale if so. I'm willing to bring these to omaha if buyer will pay for gas.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
^How bout them center caps lmao...just kidding.

I'm looking for someone that can help me install my wideband/EGT/and SAFC in the omaha area. I can't find a shop that i would trust paying them a ton of money to have do it. Also, i would like to watch and learn how. I have all winter to do this, but can't drive the car until i do because i don't know my AFR's and I REALLY want to drive it lol. Can anyone reccomend someone or a shop that you would trust?

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
7M4EVR;1974976 said:
^How bout them center caps lmao...just kidding.

I'm looking for someone that can help me install my wideband/EGT/and SAFC in the omaha area. I can't find a shop that i would trust paying them a ton of money to have do it. Also, i would like to watch and learn how. I have all winter to do this, but can't drive the car until i do because i don't know my AFR's and I REALLY want to drive it lol. Can anyone reccomend someone or a shop that you would trust?

I'll sell them to ya for $450.00 shipped ;)

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
I've heard good things about sublime off L but have never had any work done there other then bead rolling some IC pipes

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Not sure the few times I've gone to the shop there have been two or more employees there to talk with. Not really to sure of other import shops in Omaha.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
wow just took finding the actual right phone number! The guy i talked to knew exactly what he was talking about! Will be using them for sure. Here are the prices he gave me:

$150 p/hr dyno time- SAFC/WB tuning for a supra usually 1-2 hours
$150 for wideband install- I will likely do this myself though
$100 for EGT gauge install- Likely wont even use this since the WB and a dyno tune will be goodnuff for me
-Need to schedule dyno tuning sessions 2 weeks in advance-

Now just gotta save for a few weeks.

Thanks Jay C!

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
No worries also I've heard good things about dynosport in Lincoln but haven't used them. Let me know how it works out. There is also a Parker store in Omaha that can make custom fuel, oil, turbo lines I've used and had good results with but it's a bit pricey.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Just an FYI the guy i spoke with at Dynosport a while back didnt even know what an SAFC was let alone how to tune one. They might be okay if you have a standalone, but for tuning my set-up the guy was clueless to say the least.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I job shadowed someone at dynosport a couple of years back. He was tuning a Mustang on a factory ecu I believe.. seemed to know what he was talking about.. haha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
How goes it guys?? Anyone know of a Black Turbo around Cedar Rapids, IA? I was out cruising and passed him, looked like an 89+. There's only a few up here. Mine is loving this cold weather.

- Joe

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
CRsupraiii;1975978 said:
How goes it guys?? Anyone know of a Black Turbo around Cedar Rapids, IA? I was out cruising and passed him, looked like an 89+. There's only a few up here. Mine is loving this cold weather.

- Joe

I know AL has a black 89+ mk iii. It has an ls engine in it tho :).