Nebraska/Iowa Supras

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Ugh, now I have to decide if I want to bum rush swapping the engine from my old car into my new..

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I'm already working on ripping out the engine. Hopefully will have it out by tomorrow or Saturday.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
It's just my DD, but I have a driftmotion FMIC, skimmed head and block with a stock size mhg (bumped compression to about 9:1) and I'll probably end up getting a downpipe. My flex section split on me

aka paco

Backlash2032;1921326 said:
It's just my DD, but I have a driftmotion FMIC, skimmed head and block with a stock size mhg (bumped compression to about 9:1) and I'll probably end up getting a downpipe. My flex section split on me

That's cool, I've only had one 7M car before but it was stout as hell with 550's, lexus afc, dp, exhaust, fpr and FMIC...

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I'm hoping to be putting down atleast 270, but thats probably a bit optimistic...

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Haha I'm racing the clock as well. Hopefully I'll be able to drop in my engine tomorrow.. then I'll be waiting for parts from driftmotion!

aka paco

7M4EVR;1922439 said:
Any news on the new date yet? Picking up my block from machine shop today so I will probably be racing the clock!

Yeah April 6th is the new official date!, sucks we had to move it, but it seems like more people are actually going to make it now..

i'll post up a new graphic with time and date when i get it.. time should be the same..

April 6th though! tell any other car people, all makes and models welcome.. if you want to be sure to reserve a spot, post up on omaharides.com dyno thread..

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Damn...that may be outta reach but I'm making my buddy go with me regardless. We may end up rolling up in his 500rwhp z28 instead of the sup, but there will be other days!

aka paco

that's cool, i know there is a guy with a Turbo Z28 dynoing that day as well..

another guy from Wahoo is coming, he's got a foxbody mustang, i don't know if he will be running or dynoing that day either though..

I will definetly be dynoing that day.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Same here. Definitely curious as to what I'll be putting down.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
aka paco;1923541 said:
Anyone interested in a used but great condition HKS drager axle back?

Possibly catback I havent decided yet.. looking to trade or sell to get something a little louder

2 years ago i would of been falling over myself for this. I searched forever to find one and finally gave up and built a 3.5 inch exhaust lol.