Nebraska/Iowa Supras

mark1987supra

work in progress
May 26, 2008
Des Moines
I know supratrey on SF is in the middleish of NE and I think a couple of MK4 just moved to around the Sioux Falls or Sioux City area north of you. Like Matt said there are a couple of us from Des Moines.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I'm south of Lincoln. About an hour and a half from omaha

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
aka paco;1910422 said:
Dang would love to hear those GSC S2 cams in person! was your car for sale not too long ago? I remember seeing a 2jzgte swapped MK3 for sale in IA earlier this year.
That was meet haha. Had a traded lined up and shit got shady. Ive since then have found new love for the car. Ill be as icc again for sure though.
That 1jz for sale is mine on clist if you know anyone in need :).

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I saw your JZ on sale the other day lol. Hopefully my supra will be there, although it will probably not have the paint job done which I have in the works. I'm really curious what it will put down on the dyno.

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

aka paco

That would be great if any of you guys could make the dyno day, so far it's like it will have a good turnout..

If any of you NE,IA guys want to see more info about the dyno day, or post up that you would like to dyno your car, feel free to log into www.omaharides.com and in the "Heartland speedshop" section down toward the lower part of the forum, chime in if your thinking about making it, they are just trying to get a rough head count..

aka paco

Spotted a red 89+ MK3 today lowered on TT wheels, was around 72nd & L street in Omaha today, don't know if they post on here..

also seen a nice black MK4 with aftermarket wheels driving down the road, couldn't tell if it was TT or not, it did not have a visible FMIC, but could have been stock side mount or painted black..

aka paco

DynoDay.jpg