My supra was hit today.. yup. (PICS)

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Well, I don't even know where to begin other than it wasn't my fault. I'm going to contact my insurance company (state farm) and they will probably total it.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
I would let them total it, and buy it back from the insurance company. Just find another shell and start it over again.

That SUCKS, but is the reason I have my car overinsured for a lot more.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
It was a guy and his wife driving in a mid 90's ford pick-up. He was pulling a U-turn in the middle of the road and I was passing on his right. He was completely on the other side of the yellow lines and in the oncoming traffic lane. I had an entire lane of room to pass and so I did - and this is the outcome.

We'll see what route I take with the car... Fix it, sell it, mkiv.. who knows.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Are you going to blast him with your M4?

Nice car other wise. Looks good.

My car was rear ended for about $3800. The insurance company also "totaled it", and wrote me a check for $5800.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
sucks to see it like that. but from the pics it looks not to bad. and could have been worse. glad your alright and with the money you have leftover if you decide to fix it yourself, give it a nice new red paint job. good luck

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
it is easily fixable, buy it back and have the bodywork done, that qtr is salvagable, with a used door it would not cost more than a couple grand to fix

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
Doward;1151217 said:
Total it over some quarter panel damage? Can the quarters not be had through Champion or what?

I'm with doward on this one. I was in a accident last jan. and the damage was pretty close to being the same. they didn't total me out, and I got about 5k out of the situation free and clear. My damages cost about 2400$ BTW so I ended up with about $3600 in my pocket.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
OMG !!! That makes the hair stand up on my neck seeing another gorgeous red Supra bleeding. Its like a nightmare imagining it could happen to my car anytime I put her on the road. Scarry stuff man, glad you are alright.
Get her fixed back up better than she was before.