My supra was hit today.. yup. (PICS)

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
sorry to hear this ct.

this makes me want to know what kind of insurance some of you guys have. i don't have full coverage on my car and don't really know what it would cost to insure fully. i'm not even sure if my company (geico) will even fully insure the car, although i can insure my atv with them.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
just great. another one bites the dust.

cant tell ya how many times i had to dodge & swerve to keep mine.

too bad a force fields don't come standard on supras...

noah... i got full coverage from geico. it was $150/month with the van.
I know full coverage wont pay what a supra is really worth, but it was as much as minimum coverage with AIG

Cokedoctor

Slow Boost
Oct 29, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I was hit in my driveway, by my brother. We both have the same insurance companies, and they screwed me. I'm soo angry. My damage was far worse then yours, and they wouldn't total it, and give me only 500 bucks. Not even close to being enough to fix it right. I'm still steaming over this.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1153722_1.jpg

p1153722_2.jpg

In that last picture, you can see he pushed me 5ft over with the rear bumper of his truck.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
now that is just damn right wrong.^^^^

glad to see you still get on here carlos. you missed one hell of a cruise on saturday.
both my 01 tacoma and the supra cost 160 a month
supra= liablility and uninsured motorist
tacoma= full coverage, 500 ded. 0 ded. for which ever section covers windshields and break ins.

70dreams

MR.I GET IT DONE
Jul 17, 2007
New York, New York, United States
go to his house and burn it down he hurt ur house hurt his- j/k(kinda) i ahd a kid try o jump over my car and landed on the crease fo the hood so i had some kids i know beat the u know outta him just for the fact that he was wronh and he lied to me and i knwew him sorry ct

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nobody likes lawyers all that much, but now is when I would use one. In Canada its a bit different then the states, I had my car appraised for 6k so if anyone hits my car.. its gonna take 6k to total it. (88 Supra)

I would so sue.... but thats me :)
(and.. as I explained to my daughter once... your not suing the person.. per se... your suing the insurance company. Their job is to let go of as little money as possible. They usually try to blow you off, and used to blow me off as well... until I got a very good lawyer. Now they do it right.. and do it fast. A 25,000.00 lawsuit in Canada costs them about 15-25k just to fight... (thats without an outcome)

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Yeah just have the body work done on it. Don't give up even though this car is old it is so badass! Don't worry man it will be all good. The door can be found at the junk and if you're handy you can swap out the mechanism and everything because 88 and below doors make you lift the handle to close it =(
Believe me man keep the car.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
CT, im sure we can find you another clean (aka unhit) MKIII. Put it back to stock, and keep the parts stored untill you pick up another.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
ForcedTorque;1151201 said:
Tell them I'll give em $100 for it after they total it! Sorry to see this. You weren't clear, do you know what or who hit you?

Sorry to say, I'm not trying to be an ass, but it looks like it was the Supra fault judging by where it was hit it looks like a blind spot hit,..Sorry, just my opinion

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
I already explained what happened.

I'm not getting out of the game per se, maybe just away from the mkiii for a while. This is the third mint supra I've never had a chance to do anything with when it comes to major mods. Something stupid in life always came up where I had to sell. If the car doesn't sell for what I want, it will be parted out to you guys.