My '90 3E5 Turbo Targa :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Hey guys!
Found this car somewhat local to me, so I picked it up. Gotta still do some work to it but here goes.

1990 Turbo Targa 5spd
3E5 Red / Gray Leather
89,000mi
Working R12 A/C!
Rewired Foglights to come on any time
Original 7MGTE w/ MHG and ARP Studs
NGK Wires
57trim CT26
Apex-i Intake
Mishimoto radiator
BIC DDP Rerouted
BIC 3" Testpipe
ETS 4" Catback (for sale, PM Me)
Bilstein Struts w/ST Springs
Whiteline Swaybars
Whiteline Front Swaybar links, A-1 Racing Rear Swaybar links
SupraSport Trac Arms Powdercoated Red w/Poly Bushings
JIC Lower Arm Bar
outofstep Hatch Brace
Enkei RPF1 Type RC
--18x9+18 - 265/35r18 Advan Neova's
--18x10+22 - 285/35r18 Michelin Pilot's
CarbonFibreFX CF Passenger Vent Cover
KevinM Rear Hatch Visor
KevinM Tinted Blinker Covers
GReddy P/H/W 60mm Black Boost, A/F, and EGT Gauges
GReddy Profec BSpecII Boost Controller
Rolled and Flared Fenders Front and Rear

I still need to do:
Install my PTE Intercooler
Get some hardpipes worked up
Install the EGT and A/F gauges in my Pillar Pod
Set the Bilsteins on the lowest setting
Get rid of the 4" exhaust and make a 3" exhaust.
Get 285's for the rear.
Waiting on the KevinM GB for 6.5" speaker pods

I think that's it for now. Oh yeah, put it on the road. lol
Plenty more to come though :D

Pics, of course. I apologize for the poor quality photos.

091809181500.jpg

091809181600.jpg

091809181700.jpg

091909115600.jpg

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
haha thanks man :bigthumb:

I've definitely waited long enough to get another non-project mk3. When I found this one that was "done", I jumped on it.

I bought it all stock with with the exception of the arp's, mhg, intake, and exhaust.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Thanks guys :) I'm psyched. Can't wait to drive a supra again. lol

CT: I don't think it's your old one. Have anything with the vin on it or know who you sold it to?

FT: Yes, I did say Lower. haha
This car has a lot of the parts that were destined for the other car, but deemed wrong for the application.
The only thing that I'll have to buy again will be the hatch visor. Everything else I have another plan or have another part for.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
supra90turbo;1411992 said:
CT: I don't think it's your old one. Have anything with the vin on it or know who you sold it to?

I think it is my old one. Does it have a rebuilt title?

Not too many people around here would spend the cash on that ETS exhaust. As for mods, I had an apexi intake, bic ddp + test pipe, ets exhaust, 57 trim, whiteline sway bars, JIC lower arm bar and a mishimoto radiator. Which is what's on your car. It also had roughly the same mileage when I sold it to a guy named Pete, and then he sold it three months later.

You're also missing the "turbo" badge. I took mine off. The car should also have a relatively new lower rad hose and red silicone vacuum hose. I had a TRD group buy shift knob and carbon look/red stitching shifter leather and e-brake leather. Finally, if the oil pan has a fumoto valve on it, it's my old car... Phew.

Edit: Oh, oh does it have 2002+ camry windshield washers?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
CT: Ken, if my memory serves me correct?
There can't be 2 cars with the same mod list... This is your old car. I bought it from Pete, which wasn't his real name, something crazy and foreign... lol
I didn't notice the windshield washers, only the driver's side won't snap in.
It's got a fumoto :D

It has a salvage title, was hit in the driver's quarter panel and driver's door. Was fixed but never inspected, so I have to take on that duty.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
supra90turbo;1412015 said:
CT: Ken, if my memory serves me correct?
There can't be 2 cars with the same mod list... This is your old car. I bought it from Pete, which wasn't his real name, something crazy and foreign... lol
I didn't notice the windshield washers, only the driver's side won't snap in.
It's got a fumoto :D

It has a salvage title, was hit in the driver's quarter panel and driver's door. Was fixed but never inspected, so I have to take on that duty.

Yes, it's Ken, and that guy Pete was a 'tard. Search my for sale thread about the car and you'll see. Actually, I sold it to the idiot Pete (Pdiako.. or something) and I believe he sold it to another guy named Pete (supra90gr), lol... to clear up any confusion about which pete.

Yes, that's where I was t-boned. Does the car still have a dent in the passenger side front fender? Don't know if that was fixed or not. I think I still have the replacement fender I was going to use. You can come pick it up on the cheap if you want.

As for the windshield washer, just mess with it, it'll pop pack in. They're not a perfect fit on the inside of the hood.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
RH Fender was fixed when they did the left quarter i'm assuming. It's got fresh paint so I can only imagine thats the case

BTW, do you have any of the rear interior pieces to the car?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Heh, if Pete (the second one) sold you that car, and it's the same one he was fixing when he bought parts from me, then it's got rear interior panels from my black car in it. :) The whole set of hatch plastics.

I sold supra90gr the hatch plastics a few months back, I wonder if they were destined for this car but never made it in?

Looks great, Kurt!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
HAHA yes indeed shaeff these are your interior panels! Seats are a little beat up back there... lol

Looks like I got myself a little bit of a supramania project car... lol

supradreampdr: like a record.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Kurt, I'm really glad a long time member has ended up with this car. I know you will take care of it better than most folk around our neck of the woods.

And yes, technically, this makes you the sixth owner of this car. I can't believe its still in great condition.

Edit: I noticed you said you were going to sell the 4" exhaust. Don't cheap out on that bad boy. You can easily get $600+ for it. Damn thing was almost a grand!

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
haha me too Ken. I like to think that when I sell my cars they go to someone who appreciates them.

I can't believe it's been through 5 owners before me...

I just looked on ETS' website and they do not list the exhaust anymore :(
The thing is very good quality and looks awesome, if only it weren't for the low hanging under the subframe I'd keep it...
I've only driven it a few times and stock height it's no problem, but lowered the exhaust is wayyy too low....
Probably 3" static height. Add a couple people and it's almost touching the ground...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
More Pics.
Got my hands on an Eastwood Fender Roller, and my god. I need to buy one of these! So easy to use, rolled and pulled the front and rears. Quite a bit of work to do the rears, took my time so I wouldn't crack the paint, but I still did in a couple places. Tough to keep it hot all the time.

Went a little much on the front, so I'll have to get some spacers I guess :)

092709204702.jpg

092709204701.jpg

092709204700.jpg

092709204600.jpg

Have a friend with a real camera, so I gotta get that from him. lol

For now, cell phone pics will have to do :(