My 7MGE NA-T Lots of good pics and info

TURBO TESLA

Apr 25, 2009
Orlando, Florida, United States
LOOKS NICE ! Iam geting ready to try this on my 87 hard top i have two 89 supra one is turbo a/t i think i have all the parts u sugested
minus the driftmotion stuff . Do you think there will be any problems doing tihs with 89 turbo parts ?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

hey brent i think that was the 88s ecm rev limiter? wasnt it . But it did rap out lol

I'm Brent BTW. LOL, if anyone is curious. This is my friend from Alabama. I would help him do this, but i'm currently in Telluride Colorado... ;]

He illiterate BTW ;]

I"M KIDDING! :D

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

hey brent i think that was the 88s ecm rev limiter? wasnt it . But it did rap out lol

Yes, his car is an 88 ;]

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
The car will be re tuned this week and I will have a true dyno graph! Ran into a freeze plug breaking through so had to pull it apart to get at it and replace it!

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
This is a bone stock GE block and head with 141,xxx miles on it.. Has a felpro head gasket and ARP bolts torqed to 90 ft lbs (not studs) and the head was machined.. No oil squirters here and stock pistons, and bottom end, never rebuilt.. The early GTE blocks in Japan did not have oil squirters.. All USDM GTE blocks have oil squirters.. To tell you the truth, Its not really needed and in my opinion is just oil pressure lost to more important things, IE rod bearings..