My 7MGE NA-T Lots of good pics and info

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Didn't get to make it out for much time, I made one run 13.0 on 10lbs with a 1.9 60ft but couldnt do a burn out because they were not spraying in the burn out box and didn't want to do a dry burn out. Should have some new things by next track day April 27th

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
Good Run none the less.
13.0 is getting it done .
Ask Any CHEVY or FORD OWNER with a 6.0 engine...(lol) or HONDA OWNER.
THEY KNOW !

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
This is a great thread. With a couple NA and turbo motors in the garage I'm thinking about building a Frankenstein motor. Keep up the great work!

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Hey guys thought I would do a small update so everyone can see what's going on. Recently finished the external waste gate setup:

Works great, Bring on the hating,:love: No it doesn't have to be off the collector, Yes it is better but it still works fine. Think of a pool filled with water, now if there is a hole water is going to leak right? doesn't matter where it is, can be all the way at the end, or in the middle, doesn't matter its still going to leak out. ;)

p1738677_1.jpg

Bracket to hold the stock flapper closed.

p1738677_2.jpg

Old WG rod and threaded coupler welded on to hold the flapper closed.

p1738677_3.jpg

Brother tig welding the dump tube.

p1738677_4.jpg

Took the old HKS BOV and cut off the flange part of it. Tig welded on a blitz flange! I love the way this BOV sounds..

p1738677_5.jpg

Flushed the block and radiator out and replaced it with RMI-25, Stuff works awesome :)

p1738677_6.jpg

My Stock turbo blew, thrust bearing wore out from the driftmotion blow off valve failing causing compressor surge which wore down the thrust bearing enough for the compressor wheel to hit the housing and bend the shaft and chew up the wheel. I've decided to scrap the stock size CT and go to a CT26 57 trim.

p1738677_7.jpg

Got a few cores im sending into driftmotion.

p1738677_8.jpg

Got the Lexus AFM, Injector O ring set, and EV1 Injector Clips.

p1738677_9.jpg

Got some used RC Engineering 750CC Injectors, Should be good to about 450 WHP on E85.

p1738677_10.jpg

Also a while ago I ditched my SAFC neo and went with a Greddy emanage blue, Im running full Injector control, and timing control as well.

So the plan is to get the new CT26 57 trim on with the new injectors and lexus AFM, with the external wastegate setup and E85 its going to be a lethal combo with the motor being NA-T. Planning on putting down some good numbers, hoping for 400+ but we might get lucky and go more :) We'll see :D

Thanks,
Devin

MK3SUPRAS13

Mar 12, 2012
LOS ANGELES
About to finish my na-t conversion i was just wondering if i need to tune the 7m even though im going to running everything stock on 91 octane? Oh n just wondering can i run a turbo feed line from the gte oil filter housing the line to the oil cooler? U have one sick build i hope my will come out fine

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
MK3SUPRAS13;1817231 said:
About to finish my na-t conversion i was just wondering if i need to tune the 7m even though im going to running everything stock on 91 octane? Oh n just wondering can i run a turbo feed line from the gte oil filter housing the line to the oil cooler? U have one sick build i hope my will come out fine

The 7M has computer controlled fuel control, it will adjust fuel trim on its own. And No, use the NA-T oil line kit.

MK3SUPRAS13

Mar 12, 2012
LOS ANGELES
Thanks mecevans i have been searching the forums and never found anything. One more question should i upgrade the bov and recirculate the air or stay stock thanks

Dub537h

Jun 17, 2012
Hate to bump an old thread, but anything happening on this still? I just read thru every post on 10 pages lol. I'm looking into a na-t as well, and im wondering how everythings holding up and what kinda power we lookin at now?