morganson's COP S-Type setup

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
OK, need to sort through the group here.

Shipped today was Grimreaper, Reydio, and Lithium14. Im so time crunched after work I forget about my quote to canada I need, I will get that tomorrow when shipping the rest of these.

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
gs2040215;1986876 said:
Um, is that anyway related to my question?
I did read it and got my answer already.
and to answer your second question i do make the harness. If you are interested i can do it with the factory plug or a four pi. Weatherpack if you are not afraid of repining your harness. The latter is how mine is set up currently. PM me and i can get you more information.

gs2040215

May 13, 2012
Dallas Tx
morganson;1986919 said:
and to answer your second question i do make the harness. If you are interested i can do it with the factory plug or a four pi. Weatherpack if you are not afraid of repining your harness. The latter is how mine is set up currently. PM me and i can get you more information.

Pm sent, thanks!

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
Mine came in today. The quality of the cuts are immaculate. I'll be mounting my coils on it here in a few. Just a quick and probably dumb question. How exactly does this mount to the head?

gs2040215

May 13, 2012
Dallas Tx
BryanDyer;1986933 said:
LOL, Diego you didn't come off rude. It's in the very first post and even has a price! Lol it's just user error.

Its fine, I just thought I would ask to get a quicker respond instead of looking through the all 41 pages. My apologies to, I don't really come to forums to try to fight anybody. and its in the 11th page, post 110... For anyone else who might have the same question as me.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Scooter7M;1986984 said:
Mine came in today. The quality of the cuts are immaculate. I'll be mounting my coils on it here in a few. Just a quick and probably dumb question. How exactly does this mount to the head?

I think the plan (Im not 100%) is the end user welds a bolt into the center hex section and uses it as a stud. I had asked a while back if anyone could give me a bolt length and I could supply that too, but never heard.

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
Sorry ill get a measurment tomorrow. I am using two threaded galley plugs and a pair of 3/8 studs. The plate was designed with this in mind and already has holes drilled for that.

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
morganson;1987012 said:
Sorry ill get a measurment tomorrow. I am using two threaded galley plugs and a pair of 3/8 studs. The plate was designed with this in mind and already has holes drilled for that.

Maybe it's just late but I'm lost. Pics would help. Please