supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
So wait...
$28.00
+ $1.00
+ 13.00
Equals $42.00

FORTY TWO DOLLARS?!?! I had no idea it would cost this much!!! I drive a mkIII, not a mkIV!
I'm OUT!!!

:biglaugh:

I KID! I KID!

Payment sent, rounded up to $45 for your time, effort and PP fees. And thanks.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
thanks guys. I wish I could better on the shipping, but I like to stick with priority for the tracking aspect. I might be able to repackage them, but I dont have anything and would have to buy the cardboard. With the post office, they sent me the boxes for free.

I have them all boxed, just need to add the tubes and address. I headed out for a bit but will get back soon. I have a tight schedule tomorrow after work for getting home, but can get about half these shipped out and the rest on friday/saturday.

Again, I appriciate it.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
i have 4 of these ready to go. I just had a payment come in but its way past my bedtime for work in the morning, so Ill get that one and the ones tomorrow adressed tomorrow.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
nathaninwa;1986729 said:
3 more ready to go.

Eskimo;1986730 said:
Eskimo /Tom S./Qty-1/topmount/no spacers/63362

Let me rephrase that, 3 more are ready to be shipped that have paid. Ill mail them tomorrow.

But I do have the material for about 12 more and can cut some later next week. This weekend is booked with JZ stuff.

Eskimo

Aug 16, 2011
Moscow Mills, MO
nathaninwa;1986731 said:
Let me rephrase that, 3 more are ready to be shipped that have paid. Ill mail them tomorrow.

But I do have the material for about 12 more and can cut some later next week. This weekend is booked with JZ stuff.

IM in no hurry i still need to make the harness and get coils. Ill be sending payment tomorrow

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Its no problem on my end. Morganson and Absolutespeed are the real ones to thank here. I only did some minor correction due to material thickness, but them 2 are the ones that got the ball rolling.

I dont mind cutting them at all and do thank, and appriciate the work.