morganson's COP S-Type setup

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
changing to undermount for myself

nathaninwa;1986077 said:
Base price is 26.00 plus the under mount grinding. The more under mounts, the less the charge will be.

Screen Name-First name/initial-Quanity-Grinding for under mount-Shipping Zip code.

morganson / ? / 2 / _ / PAID
AbsoluteSpeed / Franco R / Qty-1 / Top mount please / T5T-3L7 (Canada)
TrqMnstr
D.J.T. / Danny T. / Qty-1 / Undermount / 72762
Scooter7M / Scott P. / 1 / undermount / 42240
Supraguy@aol / Diego V. / Qty: 1 / Undermount / 30046
lithium14 / Andrew / 1 / undermount / 78753
mstgeer / Michael G. / 1 /undermount / 16441
reydio/Rey/1/No/96819
Grimreaper/ Dean R./ quantity 1/ no undercut/ 75007
Ca91MkIII +1 / Paypal info? / Top mount / 37064
sheedy126 / Scot S. / Qty-1 / Top mount / 99336

I just counted 13, and don't have any more cut. Let me get these shipped and I see about cutting more.

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
as for the coil pack connector, i believe a 93-95 corolla with a 4afe dizzy has the same connector, i might have some in my basement, i do own (DD) a 97 corolla but this is a single plug dizzy while the 93-95(OB1) has a dual plug dizzy, and the ob2 is a single plug, i can take pics tomorrow once i find it, thought this could help out for some people who has broken plugs and needs a quick fix

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Nathan- Box those things up now, or I'll break into all your vehicles.
Your motion light won't catch me, because I'm really really old, and I move VERY slowly. Ha.

:)

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
I would really like it if we could find a connector for this that i could find unterminated. That sumitomo connector has been discontinued. When they run out we are screwed. I myself went to a four pin weatherpack. Cheaper and easier to work with. But i could find a plug and play option thst would be great. Problem with driftmotion is ill pay 10$ a pop by the time it gets to my door and i cand bulk order.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Can't find the dude with the tweak'd harness. But yea, pick up this female connector from driftmotion and the male pictured below as well & you'll have a plug and play, clean harness.

http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-cpsfemaleconnector4pin.php

p1986183_1.jpg

p1986183_2.jpg

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
I meant for ca91mkiii. I read that his coil pack harness/connectors were directly wired with the main harness. This way he could have a removable sub harness for either stock coils or the morganson COP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
These are all done. I took a couple pics of a finished bracket but photobucket is taking forever. Im beat, so tomorrow Ill give all the info about payment. I also cut a bunch of 1/2 stainless tube about 5 inches long for each member.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
OK, my daughter went to grandmas for a bit tonight so I should be able to get these all boxed up

Here is where Im at for price, Ill let you guys add it up. PLEASE, in the PP part where it says MESSAGE, put your USER name. Your real name will be in the adress section

Base price for non ground plates is 26.00

Base price for ground plates is 28.00

Need a section of 1/2 stainless tube for spacers (cut at 5 inches) 1.00

Shipping. I tried to make this as easy as possible so I dont get bombarded with quotes.
If your in the 9xxxx zip code shipping is 11.00
If your in the 8xxxx to 6xxxx shipping is 12.00
If your in the 5xxxx to 0xxxx shipping is 13.00

Ill see how bad I get beat up this round. I do have material to make 12 more.

Again, in the message section, put your USER NAME, and if you need a tube. I use my phone to write down all the address and it comes up on the App easier.

EDIT PP is natedogg at techline.com

Last edited: