Modifed oil pans?

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
Does anyone modify oil pans? Has anyone modified their oil pans? I have seen one example , and I would like to see more. Thanks

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Try finding a Group A Pan, very hard, i still cant find one. There is some good examples of pans out there, here is a picture that was on one of the other threads and i plan on doing this mod to mine, this is spoolint78s pan (hope he dont mind me posting this pic). This is a good example.

1000393wf0.jpg

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yae all mine was just one side kick out so the oil pickup was center with the pan wiht gove ring to stop oil spalsh

one thing to remmber you just need to keep teh oil pick sumger oil capsity is the last thing you think of when maken a pan

my oiling setup is going to use 2jz oil pick up wleded to the 7m pickup tube and lower to the pan since stock is way to freaking high

i have pick's here they are there is no ring wedled in yet thou

this is my test pan and worked gret in some test's i did and goig to make a fainle as soona si get around to it

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2108779263

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
1) steal IJ's
2) get drjonez to make you one
3) talk to nashman

-shaeff

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
CryoSlash said:
is it just me, or does anyone else dies a little bit inside when ian posts his pictures? :(

I do when I see that pan...had a chance to get one in very good shape for $300 and let it pass :3d_frown:

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
jdub said:
I do when I see that pan...had a chance to get one in very good shape for $300 and let it pass :3d_frown:

what happened, did the cheap supra owner in you rear its ugly head?

(don't deny it - the cheap supra owner exists in all of us)