Mind Boggler

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
"Take one of your own shits!!! I only have 3 left and the weekend's coming!!! That guy, he must think I'm made of shit or something. That shit doesn't grow on tree's ya know?!?"

"I left a shit. (Where'd ya leave it?) In the Ice Box!!!"

-George Carlin

I Love George Carlin!!!!

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
exander said:
Alright IJ that did it. You made me post another pic:icon_evil

BTW the one on the left is my brother
p313530_1.jpg

what the hell is that pic all about,,
!!!?? looks like some penis touching !!!!

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
JustAnotherVictim said:
Why is Iceland green and Greenland covered in ice?

The beings that inhabited Iceland after disconvering Greenland decided to name them like they are because they wanted to keep the green and good looking Iceland all to themselves giving it a name that makes the country appear as a less desireable place to live, while nameing the less appealing island Greenland, hoping to deteur(sp?) other travellers from their little haven of Iceland.

Also: Windows NT Technology. Windows New Technology Technology.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Troyota said:
"Take one of your own shits!!! I only have 3 left and the weekend's coming!!! That guy, he must think I'm made of shit or something. That shit doesn't grow on tree's ya know?!?"

"I left a shit. (Where'd ya leave it?) In the Ice Box!!!"

-George Carlin

I Love George Carlin!!!!

Isnt it funny how your stuff is stuff and other peoples stuff is shit? Hey, move your shit so I can put my stuff down!

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
can atheist get insurance on acts of god?

if a man with multiple personalities threats to commit suicide is it also considered a hostae situation>?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
jimi87-t said:
Why do Aussies call everyone Mate? Is it a big oragy down under? Or is it because you all started out as inmates?
Ummm not all of us started as convicts Jimi..... (common misconception)

Mate=Bud=Pal=Friend ;)

Have a nice day
Would you like fries with that?

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
If a vacuum sucks, is it doing what it's designed to do - or is it a bad vacuum?

Jimi - I agree with you... awful lot of nothing in the aerospace industry in the past 50-60 years :)

In those old Kool aid commercials, why did the kids drink from the talking bowl of punch, after it busted through the wall, leaving lead paint and asbestos floating around inside of him? ;)

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
IJ. said:
Ummm not all of us started as convicts Jimi..... (common misconception)

Mate=Bud=Pal=Friend ;)

Have a nice day
Would you like fries with that?

Haha, I know how you guys use the word, but I'm wondering why. There has to be an origin. Are you all sailors on the big ship "Australia"? :icon_razz