Milo's Booster Seat...

BigSister

Passenger
Nov 28, 2006
Portland, OR
ForcedTorque;1593819 said:
In true Dave fashion, we have seen no evidence of this side project either!
Evidence:
mJEzZ.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
BigSister;1627128 said:
Thanks for posting that Big, I can't get my pic thing working.
MKIII VIXEN;1627234 said:
I want that car............:love:
Ok, you talked me into it, you can have it.;)
jugodegolf;1627236 said:
Ewww! White!...:love:
I had a blue interior, so not many exterior choices.
gtsfirefighter;1627413 said:
My dream car back in the 80's, 90's and still today. Same color and everything!
Thanks Ken. It's a really fun car.
ForcedTorque;1627424 said:
Damn it Ken! Learn some internet etiquette.

This thread only has room for 1 DREAM car.
I was waiting for that.:)

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
BigSister;1627128 said:
Evidence:
mJEzZ.jpg

Reminds me of my '84 BLACK wearing 245 rubber on the stock rims sitting low on Tokiko/Suspension Techniques setup. Finally sold it with quarter million HARD miles on it... STILL a great car!

...so... with deference to the "old" Bloom County cartoon strip... perhaps "Milo's Meadow" instead of "Milo's Booster Seat"? (Just sayin'... a LOT of empty forum field with little vehicular vicissitude going on...;))

More PICS!:biglaugh:

(I keep thinking I KNOW there is a reason for my "subscription" to this "mag"... but then when an UPDATE finally comes, I realize it's a QUARTERLY ISSUE I'm waiting for, and scarcely a "flier" without illustrations at that...:()

-crisp

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
MKIII VIXEN;1627696 said:
I'll make some pictures when it arrives............;)

The body and paint look EXTRA clean on that one! What's the story? (Southern State vehicle... little old lady driver... anal retentive CPA owner who only drove on holiday's...:biglaugh:)

-crisp

spencyg

Oct 7, 2010
Maine, USA
So, this thread has about 30 pages of actual content, and then another 300+ of banter, and in the end, the car is rotting away, unfinished.

Really nice work...2 years ago.

:)

I'm in the market for some suspension parts whenever you start parting it out.

SG

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;1627586 said:
Car looks great Dave........when will you be delivering it to Vonda?
She said she was coming here this weekend. I'm surprised she didn't mention that.;)
IBoughtASupra;1627616 said:
The last I have checked this thread was about a year ago, is the car finished? To many pages to go through. Give Milo A Booster Seat!
I just finished the white car, but it has no boost.
crisp;1627652 said:
Reminds me of my '84 BLACK wearing 245 rubber on the stock rims sitting low on Tokiko/Suspension Techniques setup. Finally sold it with quarter million HARD miles on it... STILL a great car!

...so... with deference to the "old" Bloom County cartoon strip... perhaps "Milo's Meadow" instead of "Milo's Booster Seat"? (Just sayin'... a LOT of empty forum field with little vehicular vicissitude going on...;))

More PICS!:biglaugh:

(I keep thinking I KNOW there is a reason for my "subscription" to this "mag"... but then when an UPDATE finally comes, I realize it's a QUARTERLY ISSUE I'm waiting for, and scarcely a "flier" without illustrations at that...:()

-crisp
Fair enough.:)
MKIII VIXEN;1627696 said:
I'll make some pictures I arrives............;)
fixed for you.

crisp;1627698 said:
The body and paint look EXTRA clean on that one! What's the story? (Southern State vehicle... little old lady driver... anal retentive CPA owner who only drove on holiday's...:biglaugh:)
I just painted it. If you scroll back in this thread, you will see the two 85 Supras I got to make this one.
spencyg;1627770 said:
So, this thread has about 30 pages of actual content, and then another 300+ of banter, and in the end, the car is rotting away, unfinished.

Really nice work...2 years ago.

:)

I'm in the market for some suspension parts whenever you start parting it out.

SG
Yeah, it's not rotting, it's in the garage. I'll let you know if I go that route.

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
buckshotglass;1627944 said:
I just painted it. If you scroll back in this thread, you will see the two 85 Supras I got to make this one.

DOH! Serves me right for coming in after a dry spell without going back a bit!

I had a black '84 and a white '87 (NA) and BOTH colors are awesome on either year, in my opinion!;)

-crisp

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
5 year build thread. multiple other cars were built in the thread but not this one.

I cannot believe this car isn't built yet!

It's a shame I was broke when u started out awesome in 06, and I'm still broke now =(